whats the significance of these gestures?

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

1. means pink eye
2. means two in the pink one in the stink
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

Dathbgboy wrote:

SaywhatYawant wrote:

My ex use to do this all the time...sometimes followed by yelling out "Gonnies" or something like that...lol...I don't know!
Bascially, Jimmy is doin the One Eyed Willie and Juelz is throwin up the DipSet sign

what the hell is the one eyed willie though haha
I can tell u aren't that old
laugh.gif

eyepatch_goonies20.jpg

The Goonies is a 1985 American adventure-comedy film directed by Richard Donner. The screenplay was written by Chris Columbus from a story by executive producer Steven Spielberg. A band of kids from the "Goon Docks" neighborhood of Astoria, Oregon,
hoping to save their homes from demolition, go on an adventure to find
the buried treasure of One-Eyed Willy, a legendary 17th-century pirate.

yeah yeah i understand who one eyed willie is, but what is the significance.... help me out old man of infinite wisdom

one is "one eyed willie" the mythological pirate from the movie "goonies".

the gesture says "goonies stay up", "goonies are watching" or "gooned up"...to be done to demonstrate dominance in a situation.

second gesture is called "stacking", lets other bloods know you're blood. the gesture read's "ck" or crip killer.

most bloods identify through clothing, in nyc it used to be two-toned du-rags black/red or red/black laces in sneakers.

but due to narcotics strategies making them targets now they simply yell "suu woo" or "blatt" and these gestures are a response

for them to identify you as not a threat.

which is stupid because bloods and crips in new york are posers anyway. piru has 15 sets, and they all reside in la
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

the gesture says "goonies stay up", "goonies are watching" or "gooned up"...to be done to demonstrate dominance in a situation.

second gesture is called "stacking", lets other bloods know you're blood. the gesture read's "ck" or crip killer.

most bloods identify through clothing, in nyc it used to be two-toned du-rags black/red or red/black laces in sneakers.

but due to narcotics strategies making them targets now they simply yell "suu woo" or "blatt" and these gestures are a response

which is stupid because bloods and crips in new york are posers anyway. piru has 15 sets, and they all reside in la
indifferent.gif

there we go, those are the answers i was looking for. thank you sir.

indifferent.gif

I bet you wouldnt tell them that though
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
you're absolutely right, i wouldn't waste my time proving to a bunch of poor and mis-guided teens how scared, ignorant and vunerable theylook.
ending result is i'd be shot, stabbed, or beatened to death for what? so they can feel accomplished? i'd rather float by in an late model exoticvehicle with a pretty zoe salanda look-a-like and show them how border-line homosexual they look with a %@%%$ like mines cuffed around me while my music isbanging and i'm living it up while they looking at me tough
laugh.gif

and when i don't look back, kiss my girl and disregard their taunts, their only reply would be amongst themselves..." we gotta get this paper b"

ignorance is a disease and deadly if you catch it.
wink.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
you're absolutely right, i wouldn't waste my time proving to a bunch of poor and mis-guided teens how scared, ignorant and vunerable they look.
ending result is i'd be shot, stabbed, or beatened to death for what? so they can feel accomplished? i'd rather float by in an late model exotic vehicle with a pretty zoe salanda look-a-like and show them how border-line homosexual they look with a %@%%$ like mines cuffed around me while my music is banging and i'm living it up while they looking at me tough
laugh.gif

and when i don't look back, kiss my girl and disregard their taunts, their only reply would be amongst themselves..." we gotta get this paper b"

wink.gif
I swear the way you put words together when you putting somebody down is so vivid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I saw the exact scene you just described. Especially the otherones in your last 2 threads. You among the best of NTers who do that.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
you're absolutely right, i wouldn't waste my time proving to a bunch of poor and mis-guided teens how scared, ignorant and vunerable they look.
ending result is i'd be shot, stabbed, or beatened to death for what? so they can feel accomplished? i'd rather float by in an late model exotic vehicle with a pretty zoe salanda look-a-like and show them how border-line homosexual they look with a %@%%$ like mines cuffed around me while my music is banging and i'm living it up while they looking at me tough
laugh.gif

wink.gif
I swear the way you put words together when you putting somebody down is so vivid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I saw the exact scene you just described. Especially the other ones in your last 2 threads. You among the best of NTers who do that.
qft
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by Master Zik

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I saw the exact scene you just described. Especially the other ones in your last 2 threads. You among the best of NTers who do that.
qft
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Wow, you know a lot about the street life for a guy who wishes he was white.

Stern should fine himself for making an unnatural "basketball related" act while simultaneously throwing gang signs.

Back
Top Bottom