What's the story behind your screen name

Keithahundred- the reason for the name is because everybody tells me I'm brutal when it comes to being honest, I just like to tell them I'm not gonesell them no BS, so I'm gone come 100 every time good or bad and that's how you get the screen name keithahundred
pimp.gif

Old racing crew. Making my SN after a car FTL! Not like I was going to keep the car forever.

Nickname's were/are Cadillac Joe & Flow Joe. Just took the Joe out. It's also the SN I use for everything else.

dude always trying to find out the history of something, didn't you ask if anyone remembers what they first posted or something like that?

to answer your topic, mmmmmmmm gloves, draws, socks, tees, all made by Ralph Lauren....

All the people that know me call me Ghost, my real name starts with a J, and 23 is MJ of course.

drsfinest72 is my screen name on aim. had it since 1996. super old lol got like 400+ buddies on my buddylist.

Originally Posted by RLPolo45

dude always trying to find out the history of something, didn't you ask if anyone remembers what they first posted or something like that?

to answer your topic, mmmmmmmm gloves, draws, socks, tees, all made by Ralph Lauren....

Ummmmm WHAT THE F_ are you talking about that wasn't me, do some grave digging before make comments like that..... You know to make sure your right
indifferent.gif

name is joshua, my girls name is vanessa lol couldn't think of anything so just came up with joshness

nj cuz where im from. stress (j-stress) cuz that was my only nickname that actually stuck. and 03 is the year i graduated HS.

when i made my name i had supras on my feet...and i think blackstar is dope so there you go

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Elder Watson Diggs, one of the founders of my fraternity. Kappa Alpha Psi Incorporated.

Diggs.gif
Jewish fraternity ElderWatsonDig? My brother is in APEI i think or somethinglike that. Rememvber him talking about Alpha or soemthing

Back
Top Bottom