Whats the worst customer service youve ever experienced? VOL...STORIES

Nike Customer Service.

Three years ago bout a pair of the original Hyperev

They ripped my first day playing in them. 

Customer service advised me to mail them the shoes. 

I mailed them... and they mailed them back saying it was not a manufacturer defect. 

I called in to complain

They advised me to send pictures for further review. I sent the pictures. 

They again denied my claim. 

I called in to speak to a manager.

This woman got on the phone and said, "I don't know if you are a high school kid or whatever, but we can't just go around replacing everyone's shoes." Don't call back. 

Mind you I was extremely patient and professional throughout the process. I was also 32 years old and wanted a new pair of shoes for the principle of it... not the money. 

I have since sold every Nike item I owned, and refuse to ever buy Nike again. 

I once got really bad customer service at Smoke Eaters in San Jose. Actually, a lot of time, but this time I was angry so I stole all of their forks.

Have fun eating your tenders with spoons!

I once got really bad customer service at Smoke Eaters in San Jose. Actually, a lot of time, but this time I was angry so I stole all of their forks.

Have fun eating your tenders with spoons!
dude i ******* love smoke eaters wings. i used to drive an hour to san jose just to pick some up back when they were cluck U/university of chicken. 
laugh.gif
 wings are so damn meaty. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
You go out to eat you tip. It's pretty black and white to me.

20% isn't breaking my pockets my any means, if it would have then I shouldn't be going out to eat in the first place.

It isn't breaking my pockets either, but I'm not giving you money for nothing. If I get bad service I'm not tipping at all.

In those cases I just tip less.

I'd be hard pressed to find a reason to not tip at all, I've never received service that poor and hope I never do.

Last edited:
Chillin at the bar and i had to ask the bartender what i wanted to order and when i wanted a refill. She never once asked what would you like or would you like another one

I needed consultancy for using my drone that I copped from Big 5 sporting goods so I hit up EWD Worlwide. The owner informed me that he could help me become a drone flying expert that could use my drone to spy on woman I have crushes on. He charged me $75 a minute for a 12 minute call that scheduled an appointment for later consultancy. I demanded for my money back but dude ignored my emails and calls and blocked me on fb. I threatened to sue and hired legal representation. My lawyer found out that EWD Worldwide wasn't even have a legit business because it doesn't have a website nor a business license. He simply was running a consultancy agency from home with a po box at the post office. I never got my $$ back.

Last edited:
forgot to tip once, honest mistake, waitress followed me out and asked me if the service was bad, me (not knowing i forgot to tip) was like yeah everything was great, she said "you shouldn't eat out if you don't tip" i apologized but told her the way she came at me, she was definitely not getting a tip now.

Back
Top Bottom