What's the worst thing that's happened to your car?

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

totalled trying to go under a truck

was this around the time when the fast and the furious came out?
laugh.gif

How you do that tho?

lol yeh in 2006 so i think a lil time after, i was just in the mood n thought i could pull it off 
laugh.gif

got a cool amount of money for it too 
pimp.gif

I had my driver's side window broken on two different occasions within a month of each other.

Parking in philly is never fun. They stole about 2.34 in change my cds and my head-unit. Thank you homeless/poor people.

I had my driver's side window broken on two different occasions within a month of each other.

Parking in philly is never fun. They stole about 2.34 in change my cds and my head-unit. Thank you homeless/poor people.

Neighbor hit my mustang and the cops supposedly couldn't prove it was him even though his carused to be red and was painted yellow. There were clearly red and yellow marks all over it. Ill post them when I get on my comp, I have tons of pictures. Another time my piston blew out and that cost me 500 bucks. That's about it though, some dings that I have no idea how they got there

Neighbor hit my mustang and the cops supposedly couldn't prove it was him even though his carused to be red and was painted yellow. There were clearly red and yellow marks all over it. Ill post them when I get on my comp, I have tons of pictures. Another time my piston blew out and that cost me 500 bucks. That's about it though, some dings that I have no idea how they got there

Hit and run
smh.gif
, luckily I knew a mechanic who hooked me up and fixed it for cheap

Aside from that I got two dents from some old bastards hitting my car with shopping carts in the parking lot
mad.gif
  I despise anyone over the age of 65 because of it

Hit and run
smh.gif
, luckily I knew a mechanic who hooked me up and fixed it for cheap

Aside from that I got two dents from some old bastards hitting my car with shopping carts in the parking lot
mad.gif
  I despise anyone over the age of 65 because of it

DAllas Tx...Summer of 07 I was on the way home from a basketball game when i got caught in a BAD STORM. It was those type of rains where you can see #$$% out your front window. So i decide to stay off the main streets and take the backroads(which i havnt taken in awhile). Come to find out that the street im on is underconstruction, so for some stupid reason, the gutters were stopped up by sandbags. 15 minutes away from home the rain is still pouring down like crazy causing really bad flooding. I pull into a neighborhood and park thinking maybe i should wait it out, but I decide that i might as well get home now before it gets evenworse.

So i pull back on the road, everyones creeping through the flooded streets. I make it through two flooded pools but then a big F150 gets infront of me; i guess the waves that in was giving off kept pushing my car back then all of a sudden my car Stalls....its over here raining like a %%*#%. 2 mintues of just sitting in my car freakin out, the water is damn near up to my stearing wheel! I get out the car waving cars down so they dont crash into my car..my car is litteraly floating.

My phone is dead so i run soaking wet to a nearby house to call 911 and for them to bring a toetruck. 15 minutes go by; there's a line of cars waiting outside the flooded street im in with nowhere to go, the firetruck and towtruck show up...TELL ME WHY as soon as the towtruck gets into position to salvage my car out the water, the sandbags that were holding up the drains cave in and the streets slowly clear up. I was pissed. they parked my car at my girls house a few blocks up. It took a week for my car to dryout and it smelled terrible...my car was %%$%*%...it was a bad week

DAllas Tx...Summer of 07 I was on the way home from a basketball game when i got caught in a BAD STORM. It was those type of rains where you can see #$$% out your front window. So i decide to stay off the main streets and take the backroads(which i havnt taken in awhile). Come to find out that the street im on is underconstruction, so for some stupid reason, the gutters were stopped up by sandbags. 15 minutes away from home the rain is still pouring down like crazy causing really bad flooding. I pull into a neighborhood and park thinking maybe i should wait it out, but I decide that i might as well get home now before it gets evenworse.

So i pull back on the road, everyones creeping through the flooded streets. I make it through two flooded pools but then a big F150 gets infront of me; i guess the waves that in was giving off kept pushing my car back then all of a sudden my car Stalls....its over here raining like a %%*#%. 2 mintues of just sitting in my car freakin out, the water is damn near up to my stearing wheel! I get out the car waving cars down so they dont crash into my car..my car is litteraly floating.

My phone is dead so i run soaking wet to a nearby house to call 911 and for them to bring a toetruck. 15 minutes go by; there's a line of cars waiting outside the flooded street im in with nowhere to go, the firetruck and towtruck show up...TELL ME WHY as soon as the towtruck gets into position to salvage my car out the water, the sandbags that were holding up the drains cave in and the streets slowly clear up. I was pissed. they parked my car at my girls house a few blocks up. It took a week for my car to dryout and it smelled terrible...my car was %%$%*%...it was a bad week

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Does your car start and run? I always wonder that

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Does your car start and run? I always wonder that

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

earlier this summer I bought a 04 clk 430 and the night I got it my girl left her purse in the car went to get it out and left it unlocked woke up the next day to the driver and passenger seat stolen.Someone stole both the tracks and the seats.
Wait let me get this straight.....somebody stole your seats? Grimey
laugh.gif
roll.gif
the seats though?
laugh.gif
@ the video too but one time my friends brother, the one that didn't get hit, dented my car in on the side taking a street football game too serious....I just sat there like
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
b/c dude tried so hard to convince me he didn't do it

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

earlier this summer I bought a 04 clk 430 and the night I got it my girl left her purse in the car went to get it out and left it unlocked woke up the next day to the driver and passenger seat stolen.Someone stole both the tracks and the seats.
Wait let me get this straight.....somebody stole your seats? Grimey
laugh.gif
roll.gif
the seats though?
laugh.gif
@ the video too but one time my friends brother, the one that didn't get hit, dented my car in on the side taking a street football game too serious....I just sat there like
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
b/c dude tried so hard to convince me he didn't do it

Back
Top Bottom