What's The Worst You've Been Played By The Opposite Sex? OG post pg 4

welp ill come out and talk about my humbling expierence...

after all these years i felt untouchable, ill never get played, im too good, im too heartless.....yeah it happened!

I wanted this girl for about a year, she flirted and played too many games...

I finally got her to come around, was feeling me n what not, spending the night often...(5x a week)

Since I didnt wanna come off as an insecure guy, I wouldnt bother asking who was texting or sweatin her bout where she was...

After a while I noticed this "Alex" guy kept texting her often, my spidey sense tingled, but I didnt think nothin of it...

Then ol girl excuses were plentiful, and she wouldnt lemme hit regularly anymore, and she was always just at girls house, or doing random things at random times...I know the game, and used those same excuses, soo somethign wasnt adding up but i couldnt catch her on anything.

I finally asked her bout him, she said he was just a friend....come to find out 2 weeks later they are facebook official...

I really went thru it, I mean all those heartbreak songs had meaning....I was at a stop light when Trey Songz- Cant Stop Missin You came on, i felt every emotion, my eyes got a lil watery...I also had built up a lot of hatred for her...

eventually i moved on, and was humbled out...and I let the hatred go and learned from it.

NO CLIFFNOTES, if u dont wanna read it fine....I also think in almost 18k worth of post, this is the most i sat and typed out.

Originally Posted by eight2one

after all these years i felt untouchable, ill never get played, im too good, im too heartless.....yeah it happened!

I finally got her to come around, was feeling me n what not, spending the night often...(5x a week)

Since I didnt wanna come off as an insecure guy, I wouldnt bother asking who was texting or sweatin her bout where she was...

After a while I noticed this "Alex" guy kept texting her often, my spidey sense tingled, but I didnt think nothin of it...

Then ol girl excuses were plentiful, and she wouldnt lemme hit regularly anymore, and she was always just at girls house, or doing random things at random times...I know the game, and used those same excuses, soo somethign wasnt adding up but i couldnt catch her on anything.

I finally asked her bout him, she said he was just a friend....come to find out 2 weeks later they are facebook official...

I really went thru it, I mean all those heartbreak songs had meaning....I was at a stop light when Trey Songz- Cant Stop Missin You came on, i felt every emotion, my eyes got a lil watery...I also had built up a lot of hatred for her...

eventually i moved on, and was humbled out...and I let the hatred go and learned from it.

NO CLIFFNOTES, if u dont wanna read it fine....I also think in almost 18k worth of post, this is the most i sat and typed out.

Damn son. Just damn...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Played? Eh, Idk about that.. but I was talking to some chick, and shortly after we ended all that @##*, here she come talking about some new guy (I think she might of said he was her boyfriend) which leads me to believe while we were talking, she had her mind elsewhere. W/e though, her loss. [/color]
glasses.gif

Every man has to go through this at least once in their lifetime.
Many learn to move on and just take it as a lesson learned.
The rest of us make a promise that we will never give a female that satisfaction again.

Im sure most dudes could relate to your story in one way or another.

If enough folks are interested I would share a story. Since some of you think I never share any of my personal affairs.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

If enough folks are interested I would share a story. Since some of you think I never share any of my personal affairs.

Share that *@%* anyways Donahue.

i met this chick and everything moved extremely fast. when we first met, she was talking about how she could never see herself falling in love with a man and it definitely wouldn't happen with me, if anyone. long story short, i ended up making her do everything she claimed she would never do and she was head over heels. then out of nowhere, she started acting funny and then said she doesn't feel like she wants a man in her life anymore but "we can be friends." literally went from 60 to 0 like that out of nowhere.. started ducking my calls, texts, everything. i got the hints and fell back.. and literally like two days after the last time i saw her, she had a boyfriend.
smh.gif

prior to this, i was with a chick for three years. never cheated on her and i'm pretty sure she had the same respect not to do so to me either. the relationship was deteriorating towards the end of the tenure and she was acting completely different.. being pretty secretive, not calling me as much, etc. i was trying to let it slide for the sake of the relationship but the final straw was our anniversary dinner (v day 2009).. it was basically routine that we go out for dinner on our anni and when it was time for me to get her, she wasn't home. i waited outside for hours.. she never came and then called me saying she was "out." we broke up and no less four or five days, she was pregnant with another man's child.
frown.gif

I was suppose to go on a date with the "girl of my dreams" in the 10th grade (12 years ago). I went to her house to pick her up, and she locked the doors, turned off the lights, and pretended she wasn't home. After about 5 minutes, I left, drove around the neighborhood, and when I got back to her street, I saw her pull away in her car. Ten mintues later, I got a call her from her saying that she is so sorry and that she passed out from not feeling well, and that she is just going to stay in bed the rest of the night.... At the time, when I was at the height of my simp ways, I felt like I had just been stabbed.

3 times by one girl in a year. She kept going back to her ex, and leading a dude each time she came back.
I should of given her the boot as soon as she told me she had a BF.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Played? Eh, Idk about that.. but I was talking to some chick, and shortly after we ended all that @##*, here she come talking about some new guy (I think she might of said he was her boyfriend) which leads me to believe while we were talking, she had her mind elsewhere. W/e though, her loss.
glasses.gif

sick.gif
 I expect better from you.

her friends told me she was holding hands in the mall with some other dude

she said dont believe em

her friends tell me dudes name (said he was a friend) the next day so i ask her bout him ...

she calls dude up on 3-way wit me to prove nothing happen with them (thinking he would say no?)

he was like ..um yeah...
indifferent.gif
...pretty much ended right after that
eyes.gif

Similar to Eight2One's story my chick was texting some other dude. I asked, she said it was nothing. Come to find out she had been messing with dude off and on for a year. She has pretty much ruined the trust factor for any female i get close with.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Played? Eh, Idk about that.. but I was talking to some chick, and shortly after we ended all that @##*, here she come talking about some new guy (I think she might of said he was her boyfriend) which leads me to believe while we were talking, she had her mind elsewhere. W/e though, her loss. [/color]
glasses.gif

sick.gif
 I expect better from you.
sick.gif

yo..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rawjs

I was suppose to go on a date with the "girl of my dreams" in the 10th grade (12 years ago). I went to her house to pick her up, and she locked the doors, turned off the lights, and pretended she wasn't home. After about 5 minutes, I left, drove around the neighborhood, and when I got back to her street, I saw her pull away in her car. Ten mintues later, I got a call her from her saying that she is so sorry and that she passed out from not feeling well, and that she is just going to stay in bed the rest of the night.... At the time, when I was at the height of my simp ways, I felt like I had just been stabbed.
lmao that's huge L bro damnn I would have cried my self to sleep that night haha

never been "played"...i've been hurt in a situation where i knew but didn't confront her
just to hear how creative her lies could get.

....she's currently friends with my current girl and
sick.gif
cause she wanted the current's
place for the last 4 years.

f81li.gif

Originally Posted by supreme math

never been "played"...i've been hurt in a situation where i knew but didn't confront her
just to hear how creative her lies could get.

....she's currently friends with my current girl and
sick.gif
cause she wanted the current's
place for the last 4 years.

f81li.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom