Whats there to eat in your hood?

l

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Towson alumn here.. THB was the spot their
smokin.gif
, but being from NJ, im still picking local NJ bagels & breakfast sandwiches over them.
And come on, how you going to post PIZANS? When was the last time you went their sober, before 3am?
laugh.gif
Johnnys making bank though, place is a cash cow

But you're from NJ all of usin-state student's got no love for you...
laugh.gif
But nah.  Man Iactually kinda like Pizans and the fact that they would deliver beer and liquorto the dorms with no questions asked meant we had to show love.  Iremember one time we were in there drunk 'cus Season's wasn't open and we wereat our table talking about our love for Season's pizza and when we were on ourway out Johnny handed us an XL cheese pie and was like, "I'm not trying toput down another man's business but I think our pizza's pretty good, enjoy thison the house."  
pimp.gif
  What year did you graduate?

Josednk- Is Kathmandu Kitchen in that area where Gentei used to be?

Budweiser- Doesn't surprise me, after being the only customers in Pizan's when the Giants lost this season and he had $500 riding on the game I'm pretty sure that guy has no soul. And the place you're thinking of is Season's. Those are my boys. Whenever I would show up drunk before 2 they'd always let me run the bar.  Ordered beer from there last night actually
laugh.gif
.  But it's so expensive. $22 for a 30 is not a good look.

Have any of y'all been to Cedar Deli? It's the lil' hole in the wall Falafel place across from Donnybrook. I live in Donnybrook and have been meaning to hit it.
$22 for a deliver 30 pack is a great price, are you serious? $22 bucks to avoid a DUI. I'd pay 45 bucks for a 30 pack delivered to me. I know it's hard on the college budget, but priorities my man. Nobody delivers beer in Jersey, unless you're ordered like mad liqs for a party and put an order in a day in advance. You guys are lucky to have that available.

where you live in NJ? i got spots by me and that deliver beer + liquor all the time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Towson alumn here.. THB was the spot their
smokin.gif
, but being from NJ, im still picking local NJ bagels & breakfast sandwiches over them.
And come on, how you going to post PIZANS? When was the last time you went their sober, before 3am?
laugh.gif
Johnnys making bank though, place is a cash cow

But you're from NJ all of usin-state student's got no love for you...
laugh.gif
But nah.  Man Iactually kinda like Pizans and the fact that they would deliver beer and liquorto the dorms with no questions asked meant we had to show love.  Iremember one time we were in there drunk 'cus Season's wasn't open and we wereat our table talking about our love for Season's pizza and when we were on ourway out Johnny handed us an XL cheese pie and was like, "I'm not trying toput down another man's business but I think our pizza's pretty good, enjoy thison the house."  
pimp.gif
  What year did you graduate?

Josednk- Is Kathmandu Kitchen in that area where Gentei used to be?

Budweiser- Doesn't surprise me, after being the only customers in Pizan's when the Giants lost this season and he had $500 riding on the game I'm pretty sure that guy has no soul. And the place you're thinking of is Season's. Those are my boys. Whenever I would show up drunk before 2 they'd always let me run the bar.  Ordered beer from there last night actually
laugh.gif
.  But it's so expensive. $22 for a 30 is not a good look.

Have any of y'all been to Cedar Deli? It's the lil' hole in the wall Falafel place across from Donnybrook. I live in Donnybrook and have been meaning to hit it.
$22 for a deliver 30 pack is a great price, are you serious? $22 bucks to avoid a DUI. I'd pay 45 bucks for a 30 pack delivered to me. I know it's hard on the college budget, but priorities my man. Nobody delivers beer in Jersey, unless you're ordered like mad liqs for a party and put an order in a day in advance. You guys are lucky to have that available.

where you live in NJ? i got spots by me and that deliver beer + liquor all the time
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

1253.jpg

Poutine 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 What is that? 

Looks hella good 
Poutine. It's fries with hot cheese curds on top covered in gravy or other sauces and yes,it tastes like heaven in the mouth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

1253.jpg

Poutine 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 What is that? 

Looks hella good 
Poutine. It's fries with hot cheese curds on top covered in gravy or other sauces and yes,it tastes like heaven in the mouth
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

9th and Irving. Heads in San Francisco know what's up.
Literally every kind of food, Pizza, burgers, Italian, Mexican, All Asian food (except Burmese and Filipino), Indian food, Greek, African, vegan, deserts, etc

9th and Irving. Heads in San Francisco know what's up.
Literally every kind of food, Pizza, burgers, Italian, Mexican, All Asian food (except Burmese and Filipino), Indian food, Greek, African, vegan, deserts, etc

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Gorillas BBQ in pacifica, ca
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everyitme my cousin comes down i always make sure she brings me something from there

2mgpiqu.jpg

24d1pxu.jpg

their sauce and macaroni is pure heaven
I'm from Pacifica and I can cosign on their BBQ. Guerrero's next door is also worth trying. Carne Asada & Prawn Burrito ftw.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Gorillas BBQ in pacifica, ca
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

everyitme my cousin comes down i always make sure she brings me something from there

2mgpiqu.jpg

24d1pxu.jpg

their sauce and macaroni is pure heaven
I'm from Pacifica and I can cosign on their BBQ. Guerrero's next door is also worth trying. Carne Asada & Prawn Burrito ftw.

Hodads Burgers

Hodads-burger-and-fries-guyfieri.blogspot.com_.jpg

Robertos Taco Shop

carne%20sada%20fries3.jpg

ill think of some more, that's all i could really think of off top that's "unique"

Back
Top Bottom