What's this Year's Summer Anthem? VOL: Is There Any?

The anthem is here...

I should have never even doubted Based God would come with a banger for summer

Srs though Jay drops july 4th, schoolboy q drops along with others, its coming in a couple weeks. Plus the TIP/Wayne is gonna burn up the clubs.

Idk maybe I'm a little older and can see how things use to be and how they are now.

I said it a few times, the problem is everyone puts out the same type of records. No one is making those crazy party records like we had back in the day. They was so much diversity and balance in Hip Hop that you could be the most underground fan and still hit the club and know the banger. Plus Hip Hop doesn't run radio like we sed to.

But there has never been a weak year of Hip Hop, no matter what someone on some level drops amazing work be it mainstream, independent or underground.

For the Record TI has been DESTROYING records for the past few months and nobody talkin bout it.... & despite Wayne inconsistencies he did work on that record

cosign everything u said.

bruh KILLED trap back jumpin... :x

THE MOTION x VERSACE 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

"some type of way" is definitely gonna be big in the south. That dude Rich Homie Quan may actually have potential, it's like he's Future with no autotune, with a hint of roscoe dash's ability to add melody. His song called Investment is very solid.

Just came back from miami, there wasn't a soul on the beach without their bluetooth stereo bumpin Aint worried bout nothin so that's my vote. Close second is Juicy J & Trey Songz - Bounce It...the girls LOVE that

Back
Top Bottom