Whats too much of an age difference to pursue a relationship?

solarius49

Banned
I'm 26, but I look young for my age, and I always have BAD 18, 19 and 20 year old chicks going hard at me.  I just feel like the age difference is too much, especially bc I'm at the point where I want a serious relationship...thoughts?

Too young bro. Not going to result in anything serious if they are fresh out of HS/into college. Hell you can't even go sit in a bar with them.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Half your age plus 7 is what people say is the minimum.
dat real science.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NattyBro

Too young bro. Not going to result in anything serious if they are fresh out of HS/into college. Hell you can't even go sit in a bar with them.

This man knows. Wifey needs to be on your mental and emotional level. Usually that comes with age. Just smash the youngins. Maybe groom a real bad one tho.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

This man knows. Wifey needs to be on your mental and emotional level. Usually that comes with age. Just smash the youngins. Maybe groom a real bad one tho.
Word. Even as "mature" as some people might be at a 18, 19, or 20, you will run into problems pursuing an actual relationship at that age. Now fast forward
to you being 31 and her being 23-25, that's more realistic and has a much better chance of a real connection, cause you would more than likely be settled in your

life, and she is either settled or about to be.

Under the age limit is too young because you got 30 year old broad out here still dating dudes with "swag" you can find a decent 18 year old and mold her into what you want.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Word. Even as "mature" as some people might be at a 18, 19, or 20, you will run into problems pursuing an actual relationship at that age. Now fast forward
to you being 31 and her being 23-25, that's more realistic and has a much better chance of a real connection, cause you would more than likely be settled in your

life, and she is either settled or about to be.

being in your mid 20s, i'd say that girls in their late teens, early 20s are too young due to maturity differences.

All ages over 18 can get it, but relationship wise I dont think its an issue unless there isnt chemisty. But most females 18-21 arent mature/serious enough to be in a relationship.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Half your age plus 7 is what people say is the minimum.

relationship wise this and i personally try not to date no one over 5 years older
for {||}  tho anyhting over 18 is game

Bout 21 will be ideal for this situation. Regardless of how mature they seem, they still wont be ready for a serious relationship.

The summer after 6th grade I dated a freshman . I thought that was like the biggest difference in the world lol. That 1/2 + 7 theory is legit though..

Back
Top Bottom