Whats too much of an age difference to pursue a relationship?

My ex of 7 years was 12 years older. My current is 5 years younger. The problem comes into play when you are in different places in your life. If you both want the same things and have the same interests age isn't really a factor. Unless it's illegal of course.
laugh.gif

Age difference matters more when you're younger. 26 and 18 is a lot different than 38 and 30 or 50 and 42. It doesn't mean it can't work but you're more likely to be at the same place in life and want the same things if your age difference is on the older spectrum of things.

i dont think age really matters. Ive come to believe that it really depends on maturity levels and mindsets. I am rather mature for my age so I prefer older women. The ones ive dated that were younger then me just didnt click. They were too immature.

Originally Posted by Leonidas

The summer after 6th grade I dated a freshman
Damn never heard of a freshman dating a 6th grader. Props too you lol
Now a days it looks like the seniors always try hooking up with the freshman and sophomores
Dudes cant get any at their own level so they have to go down a few is how I see it

Y'all naughty as hell, if you 26 pipin anything under 21 you lame bruh

As long as it's deemed alright by Lady Justice, do what your penis and a little bit of your heart tells you.
F___ that scumbag brain of yours, always telling you what to do, over-thinking things, and the nightmares, don't forget the nightmares.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Half your age plus 7 is what people say is the minimum.
I always thought that was a dumb +%$ rule. It's arbitrary anyway. Half your age +5, 10+...whatever.
laugh.gif
. OP do what you feel is right for you.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Y'all naughty as hell, if you 26 pipin anything under 21 you lame bruh

What if she is Kate Upton status?

Find a 24 yr old whose Kate upton status

Back
Top Bottom