What's under Nicki Minaj's weave?

I can tell who in this thread didn't grow up in an urban setting. I don't know, for me, it's just something I just learned to accept from seeing it every day. The fact is, some girls just can't grow their hair like that.

I can tell who in this thread didn't grow up in an urban setting. I don't know, for me, it's just something I just learned to accept from seeing it every day. The fact is, some girls just can't grow their hair like that.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I don't understand how anyone thinks it's ok to wear a weave/wig besides on stage for a performance. Like, they are wearing FAKE HAIR
laugh.gif
That's not gross to anybody? If I was with a chick and we're getting down to business and her hair falls off, that's gonna totally kill the mood.

Make up is one thing, but fake hair? Really?

I'd be dying if you smashed some chick with weave in her head. You'd pull it and she'd break your Johnson.... 

laugh.gif
. She would be 
mad.gif
, then proceed to whoop that **$. 

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I don't understand how anyone thinks it's ok to wear a weave/wig besides on stage for a performance. Like, they are wearing FAKE HAIR
laugh.gif
That's not gross to anybody? If I was with a chick and we're getting down to business and her hair falls off, that's gonna totally kill the mood.

Make up is one thing, but fake hair? Really?

I'd be dying if you smashed some chick with weave in her head. You'd pull it and she'd break your Johnson.... 

laugh.gif
. She would be 
mad.gif
, then proceed to whoop that **$. 

you date white girls and say you don't like girls who wear much make up???????

doesn't make sense cause if blk girls are the king of wigs/weaves then white girls should be the king of rocking od make up

you date white girls and say you don't like girls who wear much make up???????

doesn't make sense cause if blk girls are the king of wigs/weaves then white girls should be the king of rocking od make up

Back
Top Bottom