What's up with all these young black dudes dressing like women for lolz??

It's not different, WHERE do you think the young dudes got the idea from?
laugh.gif
Every "established comedian" could've said "no, i'm not doing this", like Chappelle did.

You sound as silly as old *** black folk that blame everything on the "younger generation". I"m sure next you're gonna tell me black-on-black crime and the "n"-word didn't exist until hip-hop came around.
laugh.gif
You making it about comedians but it's not about them fam, take them out the equation. These are your neighbors down the street. These your lil cousins. This is not their job nor are they being paid. They are doing this for fun...why is it fun to you to dress up as a woman? Is it fun to suck a **** as well? Where do you draw the line?
The intent is the same be they comedians or otherwise

You making it about comedians but it's not about them fam, take them out the equation. These are your neighbors down the street. These your lil cousins. This is not their job nor are they being paid. They are doing this for fun...why is it fun to you to dress up as a woman? Is it fun to suck a **** as well? Where do you draw the line?

Internet comedians look up to actual comedians. It's not hard to understand. Everyone knows what you're talking about, but it's just not that serious.

Most of these people who do this in Instagram actually want to be in entertainment.

Even if they didn't anyone who does this probably recognized at some point that people like when comedians dress like women and decided they'll get their views that way.

Mrs. Doubtfire is one of Robin Williams best flims besides Flubber :smokin ahhh the luxury white men have of doing whatever they come up with in their head and not being deemed gay

Patiently waiting on a serious thread + discussion regarding the emasculation of African American men & the gay agenda that is clearly being pushed by mainstream media. That may never happen on niketalk though :smh:

Two different topics going on in here.

The denigration of black males in 90's and early 00's Hollywood is one.

The other is people not comfortable about what others do, due to their own insecurities of a foreign perspective.

Even though one argument is about the influence of a racial trope on the youth, both sound like personal problems, rather than having to do to with the education of all forms of expression (whether it be comedic, or fashion).

The only person that can feel emasculated is yourself.

I mean, I thought being a man was doing the right thing for yourself and community. Not perserving the idea of what you believe a man should be.

Maybe someone made a movie on that topic, which I could watch and learn from.

I think it's wack that people do all that for revines/likes but like the first dude said, Martin did it, and his show is a classic to me. So you can't really talk.​
 ​
Although Martin is a paid comedian and these dudes just doing it for revines and likes.​

Last edited:
Seems like a simply ploy to attract attention, see it everyday in the city

"Look at me everybody, look how different I am" kinda thing

I refuse to raise a man in this world. End up like Magic Johnson's son n' stuff.
In the future, I'll create a show called the Fresh Princess of Bel-Air.

I'll mimic the "how come he don't want me" scene based on this ridiculous reason to not raise a son.

Back
Top Bottom