What's up with all these young black dudes dressing like women for lolz??

Smash mad broads and disrespect women like this emasculated man who has no sense of family and has children he doesn't take care of (that emasculation: a real man takes care of his kids).
............and he DOESN'T wear a dress. 
Again...why do you care so much what other men wear?
SMH.  You guys are all about a "do whatever you feel' kind of society I see.  Another lost cause. 
Yep.  Do whatever you feel like as long as it doesn't impede on the rights of others.

Why is that such an objectionable position to hold?
I understand completely champ.  @Comparison Ford you have the right to wear a dress, and you choose to exercise that right we see since you are in favor of it.  We now know what articles of clothing are in your closet, can't knock the hustle.  Just like I and others have the right to judge you accordingly, and quite possibly make you feel bad in the process.  It's a win-win situation for all parties involved. 
So let me get this straight: if you defend dudes that wear dresses, you're a dude that wears dresses.
Could be, we simply can't take any chances with an individual such as yourself for the time being with that line of thinking.  See ladies and gentlemen, this is why we need fathers here in these households. 

No dude in their right mind should be defending or advocating for YOUNG dudes, especially young black dudes to wear dresses.  We have too much at stake right now to be playing games with these kinds of issues that are presented to us.  If and when you get your mind right on the situation, then maybe just maybe we'll be willing to give you another chance.   

Yeah...I saw the writing on the wall with that discussion.  

Aborted with the quickness. 
laugh.gif

I wasn't cool with it then and I'm not cool with it now. I never found sha nay nay to be funny nor anything the wayans bros. did with the cross dressing.

Man.. The heck y'all bickering about this time?

Knowledge dropping some knowledge as usual. Good post on the other page fam.

Y'all gotta cut it out though man. Sometimes y'all just gotta agree to disagree.

I'm not down with te skirts and dressing up like a woman, but other fools doing it? Now that's none of my business.

*cue kermiticetea.gif*

Man.. The heck y'all bickering about this time?

Knowledge dropping some knowledge as usual. Good post on the other page fam.

Y'all gotta cut it out though man. Sometimes y'all just gotta agree to disagree.

I'm not down with te skirts and dressing up like a woman, but other fools doing it? Now that's none of my business.

*cue kermiticetea.gif*

This and why knowledge posted are spot on.

Men wearing dresses and skirts isn't my thing, but I'm not going to make a huge stink about something so trivial when its way bigger problems in this world then the choice of clothing a man decides to wear.

I dressed up in my mom's clothing (wig, blouse, women's cardigan, yoga pants, heels) for the final project of my video/audio/photo production class

I got a C on the project
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Smash mad broads and disrespect women like this emasculated man who has no sense of family and has children he doesn't take care of (that emasculation: a real man takes care of his kids).

............and he DOESN'T wear a dress. 
Again...why do you care so much what other men wear?

SMH.  You guys are all about a "do whatever you feel' kind of society I see.  Another lost cause. 
Yep. It's called American. You should try researching our ideals sometime.

I understand completely champ.  @Comparison Ford you have the right to wear a dress, and you choose to exercise that right we see since you are in favor of it.  We now know what articles of clothing are in your closet, can't knock the hustle.  Just like I and others have the right to judge you accordingly, and quite possibly make you feel bad in the process.  It's a win-win situation for all parties involved. 
This is a really mature response with solid reasoning and logic!!1

:rofl: Like those boys in the vids aren't looking for laughs?

And the bolded lets me know all I need to know about you. :lol:

Looking for laughs for what? A check or a like? It's more ways to get that E fame than putting on wigs and dresses, and twerking like you got a vagina. You not getting on by being a cross dresser, what talent has been shown? Any man can put on wig and act like a *****, everybody just not cut from that cloth. Them celebs y'all named to try to give these cats a pass all could do more than put on a wig...

deuce king deuce king can tell you about all the Jewish and Asian people who turned into Black people during the Civil Rights Movement :lol:

Piss poor deflection tactic champ, unfortunately for you and other we are talking about YOUNG black dudes wearing dresses and not the civil rights movement.

What am I deflecting?

The topic of the thread is young blacks wearing dresses, not the civil rights movement. Stay focused and on topic if you can champ, I would appreciate it.

Now, let me ask you this @knowledgebones72. Growing up did you ever see your father wearing a dress or any male family members?? I ask that question NOT in attempt to embarrass you or to make fun of your family. I ask that to you in all seriousness. A simple yes or no is fine. No explanation needed.

Some of y'all have zero life experience. There's no significamt difference between someone doing it for Internet Lulz and someone doing it for money. Scale is a difference, but it's the same idea. That's something a lot of people have trouble with, the core idea of something. 'Dress up like a girl for laughs.' That's the idea, where/how doesn't matter. They are different in scale, but to say they are completely different shows the weakness of your argument skills.

deuce king deuce king can tell you about all the Jewish and Asian people who turned into Black people during the Civil Rights Movement :lol:

Piss poor deflection tactic champ, unfortunately for you and other we are talking about YOUNG black dudes wearing dresses and not the civil rights movement.

What am I deflecting?

The topic of the thread is young blacks wearing dresses, not the civil rights movement. Stay focused and on topic if you can champ, I would appreciate it.

Now, let me ask you this @knowledgebones72. Growing up did you ever see your father wearing a dress or any male family members?? I ask that question NOT in attempt to embarrass you or to make fun of your family. I ask that to you in all seriousness. A simple yes or no is fine. No explanation needed.

You're judging the **** out of me bro. You're also making assumptions here about how I feel on the subject. I'm gonna be real the way you worded this makes me feel like if a dude said this **** to me in real life it would be taken as wild disrespectful so I just wanted you to be clear on that. Change how you speak to me cause I don't speak to you in any condescending tone. Don't call me champ, don't ask me questions you know the answer to, don't try to play my family like that and then say "not in any attempt blah blah." You would not speak to another grown man in the streets like that unless you thought that man was food. Do not approach me in that way.

Last edited:
Listen. My son will not wear skirts or dresses or whatever, because I'm gonna be the one buying his clothes. So more than likely he'll be wearing a lot of knicks and giants gear.

If he gets to be old enough to buy his own clothes and he wants to wear a dress, that's cool. I'm gonna sit him down and were gonna have a discussion about it that will prob last a couple hours, and if I determine that he is doing this because this is who he is and how he feels most comfortable in his own skin, then I could never stop him because my son's happiness and strong sense of self are more important to me than any of my own ideas about what he should be. If I'm walking down the street and my neighbor just bought his little son a dress cause the boy likes dresses, more power to that guy. I'm not buying dresses, but I'm not gonna worry about the next guy buying them or his son wearing them because that's his life and his reality, not mine. Nothing wrong with it, just not my thing. Nothing is stopping that little boy that loves dresses from becoming a grown man who loves dresses and also cured Cancer.

Ill be raising my son with strong gender roles, but he will understand the value of comedy. I pray he never takes life nearly as serious as you dudes...honestly do y'all walk around angry all the time? Like just scrunch face 24/7?

Back
Top Bottom