What's up with the Concord XI shirt at champs? Edit here it is.

Originally Posted by BKE420

yea.. prob for the 6 rings. I don't wear jordan t-shirts though

how is what YOU wear relevant to the thread? trolling at it's worst.
smh.gif

6 ring concords. You would have heard something by now if the concords were dropping this year and Jordan usually sells the clothing first before they releasethe shoe.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

BKE420 wrote:

yea.. prob for the 6 rings. I don't wear jordan t-shirts though

how is what YOU wear relevant to the thread? trolling at it's worst.
smh.gif

i dont see how that's trolling...by your logic, your trolling too, how is your opinion on him trolling relevant to the thread???

aint been in JB for years but is this what yall have come to?

dude i want that shirt
devil.gif
and i think it would have to say jumpman....cause thats what it says on the XI's.

I've never been too into JB clothing, i think its overkill. I do have a few key pieces i think everyone should have though.

HOWEVER, AJ XI gear if done properly, should in theory, be sick. Definitely keeping my eyes open.

wish someone would post some damn pics!

Damn it would be cool if jb jus dropped those concords on us as a "no more retro jays" going away present .I want the shirt tho probaly gonna go toeastbay or ebay they always get all the jordan apparel

Originally Posted by bjvig414

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Interesting that :

1. Your wife is 8 months old
eyes.gif

2. That I haven't heard of this shirt and they usually drop clothes before shoes
happy.gif
But I might be wrong
frown.gif

Hahahaha dang dude you failed...
Really Really failed

OMG this means the conord xi's will be a quick strike release!.
NOT!. who cares why the shirt was there. jb is dying and should be put down!

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

still no pics of the shirt?

just got back from champs...pretty much the pic i posted up on the 2nd page is what it looks like. but im in toronto so we have a white shirt with black JORDANand a red jumpman. asked them if they had the black version and they said no..

Originally Posted by teamvietnam

is it something like this?
this shirt was for the space jams

Not something like, that's exactly what I saw.
wink.gif
Spacejams are comingthen.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by teamvietnam

is it something like this?
this shirt was for the space jams

Not something like, that's exactly what I saw.
wink.gif
Spacejams are coming then.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
lol thats just an old pic i found on NT. this one has JORDAN on the front and JUMPMAN on the back but the ones at champs just has JUMPMAN on thefront

if that is the exact same shirt u saw at your champs lmk. i wanna cop that shirt to match my space jams. PM me if someone wanna run this for me (dont have thatcolourway in canada)

I called the champs I saw the shirt at and they gave me the champs style no. for the shirt but I can't find it anywhere on their site.

Originally Posted by snuggiespapa517

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

Originally Posted by In3gra

^
laugh.gif
at comment no. 1
laugh.gif

At the fact neither one of you can read.

He clearly said he was with his 8 month old, and his wife.
eyes.gif

Oh and no i've never seen this shirt or heard of it.
we can read, the story man just didnt have correct puncuation. he needed a comma
grin.gif
As long as we're talking about correcting grammar, he doesn't need a comma there. You ever take a writing class and learn aboutsubordinating and coordinating conjunctions and you'd see that.

those are for the 6 rings concords........and not the numbered jordan XI concords.......I've seen those and they are alright....

Back
Top Bottom