Whats up with these Air Max 90s. New Infrareds?

Saw em on ebay and seller claims they are real and "release is yet to be determined"????

Fakes? They have good feedback but I haven't heard anything about any new 90s with Infrared (other than the OG ones)....

!BhIPNU!!Wk~%24(KGrHqQH-EQEsLpzKKOwBLH)RftLkQ~~_12.JPG

^^^ Footlocker EU exclusives

Its not infared either, hot red if i remember rightly. Should be on footlocker.eu

If only they'd done a white version...........

good color blocking, poor materials (at least the mesh), and there was a post about them. it's been a week or two. and hot red might as well be infrared.the hot red on the iD's looks damn near identical to infrared.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

all i have to say is if you want infareds just wait all im going to say...
nerd.gif
Lots of rumors flying around... lets hope its true.

Anyway, to me, this colorblocking isn't terrible, and I don't mind the 'ballistic nylon', but I wouldn't get em. Can't really top theoriginal C/W...

I picked these up at Finish Line on the sale rack. There is like perforated leather on the toe. Are there any other 90's like this? What are they?
309299_994.jpg

Agreed hot red out to tempt infared fans into parting with some cash before they drop the real thing once again

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

all i have to say is if you want infareds just wait all im going to say...
nerd.gif
Lots of rumors flying around... lets hope its true.

Anyway, to me, this colorblocking isn't terrible, and I don't mind the 'ballistic nylon', but I wouldn't get em. Can't really top the original C/W...
no i never post rumors just wait

wink.gif

23MCpizzle23 wrote:
no i never post rumors just wait

wink.gif

pray.gif
rockon.gif

I'm gonna take your word for it...
smokin.gif

(we'll continue this when the official pics and info surface)
laugh.gif

seems to me that the last infrared color they used was pinker than hot red and hot red looks a lot closer to the original infrared than the recent infrareddoes. if they do the OG 90s again, I hope they use hot red.

I actually like them...kinda like the infareds but I won't be afraid to wear them as much because there isn't as much white.

Back
Top Bottom