RRR
SSS
TTT
UUU
VVV
XXX
YYY
ZZZ

Did you know that 80% of UCSD students could not find the error above? Repost this with the title "what's wrong here", and when you click"post ", the answer will be really obvious.

the i is a lowercase L

edit..whoops theres no error...it's the font...silly me
laugh.gif

I can't tell if the I's are just lower case L's or if it's the font, but that looks like it?

Edit

It is just the font...

Repost this with the title "what's wrong here", and when you click "post ", the answer will be really obvious.

what does that mean
nerd.gif

Oh...

so it's a bad riddle/joke and the answer is there is no error. the 20% of people who find an error are finding one where none exists...

i dont get the "itll be obvious when u click post..." though.

*EDIT Again*

Well because I was worried I was dumb for a sec because I couldn't find an error, I decided to google it and yup, that's the answer. If you had postedthe title the way everyone else seems to on the net it would have said "Find the Error" and the answer would have been write there in the post title. that's why it would be obvious once u click post. ok i can go back to sleep now.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Repost this with the title "what's wrong here", and when you click "post ", the answer will be really obvious.

what does that mean
nerd.gif
same thing i was thinking

Auto Response from ZiggyZaghal: but i am suddenly in the mood for Alphabet Soup. Ima Holla NT.

-food

cells good.

Its probably a bulletin or chain email message. These are posted online all of the time.. No answer will be mysteriously revealed.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I didnt know the answer I got worried I was stupid because Icouldnt find the error. Sorry for posting a chain letter crap but I wanted to know the right answer. Thanks nt your awesome!

yay! it's 1997 and the jordan XIIs just came out and chain letters are cool!!!

AAA
BBB
CCC
DDD
EEE
FFF
GGG
HHH
III
JJJ
KKK
SMH