What's Wrong With Transformers 4? Or The Other 3 Movies?

Seems a lot of people hate it, and the reviews I've saw were so negative.

So help mke understand because it's a movie about robots fighting, like what more can you do with a movie like that?

I loved it, all 4 of them had me on the edge of my seat and have the DVD's, i even like the scenes where certain autobots died, maybe the story a bit real because every war there's always going to be fallen soilders (RIP ironhide & ratchet ). And I for sure can't wait for the next 2 movies.

So those who didn't like the franchise....why?

ppl want more substance more story in it and with michael bay directing it that wont happen. i liked them tho personally.
except what they did to devastator. made him look like some sort of ******ed robot.

Last edited:
Because Michael Bay has a hair thin story line beefed up with massive action scenes and explosions.

The wow factor only works for a few scenes before you actually start wanting to know what is going on with the characters.

Bay aint no oscar director dats 4 sure but the man delivers.

His movies like an amusement park ride.
He should be applauded.

Numbers dont lie the man gives people wat they want.
Ninja turtles was awesome.

I really liked 4. Main complaint I saw about it was the length. But really, how is that a problem? There should be time given to tell a decent story. The only one I don't like looking back on the whole series is 2.

I get tired of mark walhburg being out of breath and jamming a bunch of words in a sentence. I really missed Shia in it. The movie could have done without the built ford tough looking commercial scenes. I swear the family scenes in this movie could have been ads for a new show on the cw

Last edited:
I get tired of mark walhburg being out of breath and jamming a bunch of words in a sentence. I really missed Shia in it. The movie could have done without the built ford tough looking commercial scenes. I swear the family scenes in this movie could have been ads for a new show in the cw

OK, i'll give you that, I did miss shia, mark was alright but i really think shia sometimes makes the movie.

The movie dragged. They could have cut 30 minutes out easily and not had it affect the movie in any way. That was my grip, I really wanted it to end but it just kept going.

So is this movie worth the buy? I only care if it has good action and the fight scenes are well choreographed.

Back
Top Bottom