Whats your Air Jordan Holy Grail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a little repetitive, Im not sure if we have a recent thread on this so I decided to shoot for it anyway. Had a convo in a thread about what is considered a grail. Some say GR's aren't grails, some say only Air jordans before 2001 are grails, some even say grails are shoes that are only F&F exclusives (friends and family) are grails. My opinion of a grail is a shoe that isn't easy to obtain but highly sought after Ex: Seattle X's. With that being said, what are your grails? Do you own them? Have they eluded you still?

Grails are simply a person's all time favorite shoe. They can hold a sentimental value to that person or it could just be their favorite colorway of all time. Doesn't matter if it's a GR, LE, LS, Sample, PE, etc. The idea of that shoe being a grail solely depends on the person's interest and personal taste.

With that being said, this thread has different versions that constantly pop up.
" What's your favorite Jordan of all time?"
"What's your top 3 Air Jordans?"
"What's your grails?"
Are a few that come to mind.

Yeah I didn't realize there were so many variations on this thread. I just wanted to here different opinion because of the vast amounts of retros we have releasing many people have gotten a hold of shoes that 5-6 years ago were only seen be hind computer monitors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom