Whats your body count and how many of those women dld you really care about...

4, im picky so i cared about all of em at one point (no simp neva dat)
but im dating one of em now
smile.gif

I'm 29

My count is probably around 200 or so, [probably more. only cared about 10

out of the 200 or so, probably like 15 was no protection

took STD test often only thing I got was urinal tract infection which is similar to gonorrhea and I got gonorrhea once .
No HIV

A few of you are grade A !$@**. You'd probably let a savage pack of hefty BBW's ravish you in a gangbang. I could see it now some Jordans rolled up under a mound of fat women like the wicked witch smashed under the house in "the wizard of Oz".

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

A few of you are grade A !$@**. You'd probably let a savage pack of hefty BBW's ravish you in a gangbang. I could see it now some Jordans rolled up under a mound of fat women like the wicked witch smashed under the house in "the wizard of Oz".

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

I'm 29

My count is probably around 200 or so, [probably more. only cared about 10

out of the 200 or so, probably like 15 was no protection

took STD test often only thing I got was urinal tract infection which is similar to gonorrhea and I got gonorrhea once .
No HIV
Nobody believes you, not even your own self.

Back
Top Bottom