What's your body fat percentage?

just got mine done. I went from 30% to 17% in about a year and 4 months on and off working out. I wanna get to 12% this summer. Idk if that's even possible but I need top step my game up.

Be back, got a bod pod appt. on Wednesday.  Anyone ever had one very interested to get this done....

Last time I checked was like 2 years ago and I was at 9% and i weighed like 197. I'm like 190 now so I'm guessing around 7%

hwo did u get it checked?? i asked my doctor he said some BS of why they cant do it and that BMI is what you got to look at.

BMI is BS.. everyone who bodybuilds is considered Obese than. All NFl players are obese.

I think I'm around 15%

I'm going for a cut 10% by summer's end.

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

damn, either everyone on NT is in great shape or they're repping Team Frail hard

laugh.gif
word. 6's and sub 10's
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I think I'm around 15%

I'm going for a cut 10% by summer's end.

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

damn, either everyone on NT is in great shape or they're repping Team Frail hard

laugh.gif
word. 6's and sub 10's
eek.gif
laugh.gif

for real though. Dudes out here just throwing out numbers like its nothing. I don't see none of y'all in the 'Stay in Shape' thread. If you're walking around with 6% body fat you're either an elite athlete or you need to eat a meal because you're starving yourself

this stat is what people get wrong all the time.   Dudes be in shape but still be around 11-15%.  if you under 9% you are a professional athlete or a refugee or just really into fitness.  But this is NT and we seen that fat thread.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

this stat is what people get wrong all the time.   Dudes be in shape but still be around 11-15%.  if you under 9% you are a professional athlete or a refugee or just really into fitness.  But this is NT and we seen that fat thread.

10-percent-body-fat-male-pictures1.jpg

^^^ what he said. You're either an elite athlete, fitness fanatic or Team Frail.

Back
Top Bottom