What's your cold weather plan? Vol. To cake up, or not to cake up...tis the question?

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Tore my groin and will be sidelined this season. INS
laugh.gif

Man i usually don't care, i do it for the love of the game, but i'm feeling atleast a 10 day contract right now.

Man i usually don't care, i do it for the love of the game, but i'm feeling atleast a 10 day contract right now.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I got suspended for threatening my girl via text. Smh.

You better have made the text good. Something like "TIME TO DIE, @+!@%" or a variation of that.

I'm currently scouting out 5* talent and trying to build this team into a championship quality monster. Scholarships have been offered, promises made. Let's see how this recruiting season goes.

Originally Posted by hymen man

I got suspended for threatening my girl via text. Smh.

You better have made the text good. Something like "TIME TO DIE, @+!@%" or a variation of that.

I'm currently scouting out 5* talent and trying to build this team into a championship quality monster. Scholarships have been offered, promises made. Let's see how this recruiting season goes.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Tore my ACL and out for the season.

in this situation, aren't the broads the players and the dude the coach? %#! does your ACL have to do with this.

some of you are doing it wrong.

in this situation, aren't the broads the players and the dude the coach? %#! does your ACL have to do with this.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

lol yep
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

lol yep
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom