WHATS YOUR CONNTECT? VOL. 2 LAST ONE WAS POPPIN

JUST ADDED $100 GET OUT OF ANY TMO CONTRACT !! NO 200 CANCELATION!! ONLYIF YOU HAVE BEEN WITH TMO A YEAR OR MORE!!! BB 8900's i have a ton of them on hand.. SORRY NO MORE BILLS AS OF RIGHT NOW...

I need this time around
NYC DMV connect i will pay to get rid of points and tickets
Good and cheap auto body place in nyc
AT&T CONNECT MY DAM BILL IS 600 SMH IPHONES

bestbuy
downloading connects of any sort..i can find it
alcohol for under 21 cats

im in houston

but yo cashmere, help me out with tmobile .. i want the 3g plan for a good deal

If anyone can get me a 99 Maxima for very cheap( as in 1000 dollars) i will be very happy
pimp.gif

But thats somewhat impossible

Credit cards
checks
Bank Of America
Roc A Wear
Dope
Pistols
Identity Theft
Fraud

^grungy they call you a 15 lines no deposit *@*# dude in my line ofbusiness

PM me with any questions itll be hard to keep up with the thread alone the g1 is the best 3g phone now .. AND I NEED THE DMV connect bad i have about 6 ticketslike 5 speeding

smokin.gif

I got all sorts of connects in the clothing game, from getting things made overseas, to screen printing here in the states.

LA NTers tryin to get shirts made i got you.

well if you're a high school volleyball player i could probably get you recruited...all my connects are coaches or strength coaches
my aunt works at qualcomm stadium, so she gets my fam free tickets to stuff
and if you wanna get your girl something nice, my girl works for MAC cosmetics

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

bestbuy
downloading connects of any sort..i can find it
alcohol for under 21 cats

im in houston

but yo cashmere, help me out with tmobile .. i want the 3g plan for a good deal
Yo hook it up with the best buy discount. I'm in Houston too...

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

well if you're a high school volleyball player i could probably get you recruited...all my connects are coaches or strength coaches
my aunt works at qualcomm stadium, so she gets my fam free tickets to stuff
and if you wanna get your girl something nice, my girl works for MAC cosmetics
nerd.gif
prices?

Gotta footlocker, FA connect...and if u get busted wit work in the bx, I may be able to help...anyone in nyc gotta job hookup?

Half bills
Any phone you want from tmo.com with a regular contract one flat rate
Cancel contracts

how do these work? i only have ot pay half of my bill? what do you mean "regular contract with one flat rate" and you can cancel contracts for free?

Yo Cashmere im looking into getting another phone on TMobile, how would that go about with you bro?

Yo cashmere, you only mess with Tmo?? If you mess with ATT Blackberry Bolds, that'd be ill

if any1 in nyc needs carpet/rugs holla at me im the manager for a carpet wearhouse in bk
only thing I can't mess with is installations and I only do deals on sat. cuz my boss isn't around that day

Back
Top Bottom