What's your dream?

My dreams are
- To go to an Ivy league (or equivalent) Med school.
- To be a cardiac surgeon or neurosurgeon
- To live in a humble apartment in NYC, SF or Chi.
- To have at least 2 kids
- To be married to a brilliant woman who stresses simplicity & is naturally beautiful.

In essence, I dream to be humble, simple(as opposed to lavish), intelligent, highly educated, successful and religious in the future.

pimp.gif

What about u?

My dreams are
- To be married to a brilliant woman who stresses simplicity & is naturally beautiful.

In essence, I dream to be humble, simple(as opposed to lavish), intelligent, highly educated, successful and religious in the future.

pimp.gif

What about u?

Originally Posted by th1nk

My dreams are

pimp.gif

What about u?
Keep dreamin'.

My dreams are

pimp.gif

What about u?
Keep dreamin'.

-Get an ideal job that fits my personality and strengths.
-Pursue humanitarian endeavors worldwide....ideally using said "dream job"
-Travel the world, experience as much culture and nature as I can till I expire
-Find a mate who shares similar goals in life

I'm prolly gonna end up doing the opposite
tired.gif

-Get an ideal job that fits my personality and strengths.
-Pursue humanitarian endeavors worldwide....ideally using said "dream job"
-Travel the world, experience as much culture and nature as I can till I expire
-Find a mate who shares similar goals in life

I'm prolly gonna end up doing the opposite
tired.gif

I used to think that all those things were dreams.. but now i've realized that what you described are really more like goals to me, dreams I feel should be something bigger than what appears to be.

I want to use the money and influence that I get from my goals to change how the world is.

This year I made over 100k at 19, and It didnt make me as happy as I thought it would. so those things you mentioned are no longer my dreams.

I think just being a big influence in our century is my dream.

I used to think that all those things were dreams.. but now i've realized that what you described are really more like goals to me, dreams I feel should be something bigger than what appears to be.

I want to use the money and influence that I get from my goals to change how the world is.

This year I made over 100k at 19, and It didnt make me as happy as I thought it would. so those things you mentioned are no longer my dreams.

Wealthy beyond wealth
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I've always dreamed big. Still have no clue what I want to start a business with, but once i get the idea
pimp.gif

Somebody said, If Bill Gates woke up one morning with Oprah's money, he would slit his throat
laugh.gif

That's how I wanna be

Wealthy beyond wealth
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I've always dreamed big. Still have no clue what I want to start a business with, but once i get the idea
pimp.gif

Somebody said, If Bill Gates woke up one morning with Oprah's money, he would slit his throat
laugh.gif

That's how I wanna be

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

You're right, in that case I want a mansion, a yacht and 2 white women.

You're right, in that case I want a mansion, a yacht and 2 white women.

Originally Posted by hymen man

My dreams are

pimp.gif

What about u?
Keep dreamin'.
Ruthless.

Originally Posted by hymen man

My dreams are

pimp.gif

What about u?
Keep dreamin'.
Ruthless.

-Finally settle down/get married
-Go back to school
-Get a brand new car
-Start writing again
-Hit the Mega Millions
-Have a kid

-Finally settle down/get married
-Go back to school
-Get a brand new car
-Start writing again
-Hit the Mega Millions
-Have a kid

What do you do?

What do you do?

My daughter to be set for life in all aspects. For myself... Real, lasting happiness and someone to share it with. I'm tired of jump offs. I don't want anything else really.

My daughter to be set for life in all aspects. For myself... Real, lasting happiness and someone to share it with. I'm tired of jump offs. I don't want anything else really.

Back
Top Bottom