What's your experience with Kickscrew.com? (Mods lock/move if in wrong forum)

How long does it usually take them to ship?  I know they're based in Hong Kong and I'm pretty sure they have authentic merchandise, but in regards to shipping they don't seem very fast.  It says that the playoff 13s release date is on 3-31-2011, when they've clearly been out.  I don't know if that's just a typo on their part or if that means the shoes won't ship until then.  Any input from anyone with experience with that site is appreciated.  (I was going to post this in the JB forum since it's related to the Playoff 13s that recently came out, but decided to go with the General Forum to avoid hassle)

How long does it usually take them to ship?  I know they're based in Hong Kong and I'm pretty sure they have authentic merchandise, but in regards to shipping they don't seem very fast.  It says that the playoff 13s release date is on 3-31-2011, when they've clearly been out.  I don't know if that's just a typo on their part or if that means the shoes won't ship until then.  Any input from anyone with experience with that site is appreciated.  (I was going to post this in the JB forum since it's related to the Playoff 13s that recently came out, but decided to go with the General Forum to avoid hassle)

Back
Top Bottom