Whats your favorite Gatorade?

Mango and berry fruit punch x-factor.

when i was in Florida I had Citrus cooler and lemonade, two of my all time favorites.

Mango and berry fruit punch x-factor.

when i was in Florida I had Citrus cooler and lemonade, two of my all time favorites.

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]<prince> puuuurple rain.... puuuurrrrrrrple rain...</prince>[/color]

Purple rain 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I used to crave Blue Crush in my English class back in High School.

For some reason, NO WHERE in the world sold that flavor, the only person that had it was my Weight Training class... which was my class after English.

CRACK!

I used to crave Blue Crush in my English class back in High School.

For some reason, NO WHERE in the world sold that flavor, the only person that had it was my Weight Training class... which was my class after English.

CRACK!

Am I the only one who has noticed that Gatorade has gotten soft on the flavor selection as of late? I remember back in the day Gatorade was like Vitamin water, they had so many different varieties. But now I see the same basic flavors being sold everywhere.

-The Juice

Am I the only one who has noticed that Gatorade has gotten soft on the flavor selection as of late? I remember back in the day Gatorade was like Vitamin water, they had so many different varieties. But now I see the same basic flavors being sold everywhere.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom