What's your favorite sammich place to eat from? Vol. Sandwiches Sandwhiches

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

sandwiches unlimited

pimp.gif
 Orange >>>>>>>>>>> Central Ave

The Fat Shack (Fat Sandwhiches like RU Hungry) - Fort Collins, CO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Cheba Hut Toasted Subs (Stoner sandwhich type place..incredible) - Fort Collins and Boulder, CO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Half Fast Subs On The Hill -Boulder, CO

Earl of Sandwhich in Vegas is also dope!

LASPADAS here in Ft. Lauderdale. Would post pics from the net, but those dont look like anything I ever got from there. Doesnt do them justice. But man...... there good. Have to get the roast beef. Everytime the fam gets in town, they need their Laspadas.

Subways got a real good meatball sub. I get it toasted on italian herb and cheese bread. Recommended.

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

if you in queens, this deli called christina's in whitestone. heaven in sandwich form.
How could you possibly mention Christina's and not Cherry Valley?

1. Ikes Place.
2. Little Lucca's

3. Bake Sale Betty's

Just went to Earl of Sandwiches this past weekend in Vegas, not bad but Ikes is way better.

In S.F...Ike's,Roxie's,Lucca's,M & L's of course...lately I've been going to Prime Dip Sandwiches

Corned Beef & Cabbage

Lobster Roll

Edit : Pete's BBQ is good...Tommy's Joynt too

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Challenge accepted, anyone in NY uptown area knows nothing beats this at 4am when you are exiting the clubs, the amount of women sorrounding this spot + the patacones >>>>>>>>> life

l.jpg

What a patacon is
22unde600.1.jpg
The Palitos there are the TRUTH!!!

as far as sammiches, i usually go with Roxies Or a Turkey Sandwich from Pete's BBQ on 22nd = personal favorite..these are in SF btw

am i the only one who thought about brother man from the 5th floor reading the title?!

Bertucci's

Chicken parm sandwich with the basil leaves
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not a big sandwich person but sweet goodness those are good.

In socal...
Final Score in santa clarita

When i was in SF, i had an awesome sandwich at Jays Cheesesteaks i think it was called

for a chain, Submarina.

In phoenix, ive yet to find a really good sandwich place. need one though, jimmy johns doesnt look all that great. All though in old town scottsdale, Philadelphia Sandwich Company has some awesome cheesesteaks.

who knows some good joints in seattle. all i know here are the big franchises like jimmy johns and subway

Back
Top Bottom