Whats your favorite Season of entourage Vol.Season 2 is on demand

I just finished watching season 2 and its been about 4 years but i forgot how good that season was.James cameron fiasco , Vince complety Pwned and heart brokenby Mandy,......Teagan presley
pimp.gif
,Vince trynna get at sloan and getting rejected......Ari came thru with the one liners every episode, Them buyingbrando's house even tho they were broke....crazy how turtle was getting 200 dollars a week now he drives a ferrari and a carrera...complete season isCLASSIC

Gotta be season 3 for me...

[h3]Season 3, Episode 2: One Day in the Valley[/h3]Original Air Date-18 June 2006
It's Aquaman's opening day. Initial box office projections, already "Titanic"-sized, get even higher after the East Coast numbersstream in, giving everyone hope that the film has a chance to pass "Spider-Man" as the biggest opening weekend in history. To avoid gettingrecognized, Vince and the boys decide to take in a showing in the Valley, but the heat sets off blackouts and unsure West Coast numbers. The bouncing boxoffice receipts and the heat push everyone to the brink, so to unwind, the crew ends up crashing a high school party, where Vince gets to live out his"Almost Famous" fantasy. When Ari finally finds them - a drunken Vince celebrating on a rooftop - he breaks the big news: "Aquaman" is backon track to break the weekend box office record.
roll.gif

[h3]Season 3, Episode 9: Vegas Baby, Vegas![/h3]Original Air Date-6 August 2006
Ari wants Vince to work on his image, but is seduced to follow the boys to Vegas, where 'infallible card player' Vince promises to win afortune. Drama books his favorite masseur, former football star Ken, for 24 hours. Constant praise brings the stud to an unusual, alas wasted intimate move.Turtle manages to land the position of delegating the strippers contest judging, or in his mind 'the perks'.
pimp.gif

[h3]Season 3, Episode 16: Gotcha![/h3]Original AirDate-29 April 2007
Vince accepted Amanda' proposal to defuse the sexual tension by doing it 'once', but they both enjoyed it too much to walk away, anotherbusiness worry for Eric. When Drama hears his former friend Pauly Shore wants to punk him in the pilot of his new candid camera show, he eagerly accepts. Dramaassumes boxer Chuck Liddell practically picking a fight is the gag, but to his horror is punk'd in a lame way, and Chuck swears physical revenge. WhenAri's frat friend Scott Siegel visits, present a hot, young Jewish bride and announces he made $45,000,000 with stamps, jealousy strikes Ari and hiswife.
roll.gif

url

the summer can't come soon enough

edit: is that stephen hawking wearing a raiders cap in your avy?
roll.gif

the season 6 finale left me hanging but i liked season 6 but they all were very good

[h3]Season 3, Episode 2: One Day in the Valley[/h3]Original Air Date-18 June 2006
It's Aquaman's opening day. Initial box office projections, already "Titanic"-sized, get even higher after the East Coast numbersstream in, giving everyone hope that the film has a chance to pass "Spider-Man" as the biggest opening weekend in history. To avoid gettingrecognized, Vince and the boys decide to take in a showing in the Valley, but the heat sets off blackouts and unsure West Coast numbers. The bouncing boxoffice receipts and the heat push everyone to the brink, so to unwind, the crew ends up crashing a high school party, where Vince gets to live out his"Almost Famous" fantasy. When Ari finally finds them - a drunken Vince celebrating on a rooftop - he breaks the big news: "Aquaman" is backon track to break the weekend box office record.
roll.gif

^HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE EPISODE EVER!

Originally Posted by eight2one

It's Aquaman's opening day. Initial box office projections, already "Titanic"-sized, get even higher after the East Coast numbers
stream in, giving everyone hope that the film has a chance to pass "Spider-Man" as the biggest opening weekend in history. To avoid getting
recognized, Vince and the boys decide to take in a showing in the Valley, but the heat sets off blackouts and unsure West Coast numbers. The bouncing box
office receipts and the heat push everyone to the brink, so to unwind, the crew ends up crashing a high school party, where Vince gets to live out his
"Almost Famous" fantasy. When Ari finally finds them - a drunken Vince celebrating on a rooftop - he breaks the big news: "Aquaman" is back
on track to break the weekend box office record.
roll.gif

^HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE EPISODE EVER!
pimp.gif
co-sign

I owned Season 2 before I owned any other Season on DVD so I got sick of it after watching it so many times
laugh.gif

Season 3 for me.

Back
Top Bottom