Whats your favorite stlye of Air Maxes that has ever released?

why you shaking your head? Everybody got there own opinion, and the only reason i made this post was because it was double posted and I had to edit one of them, thats why i never post anything because people think they hard over the internet..... When in all reality my jordan shoe game and Nike shoe game @*#$ on yours, lol..... Just lock this mod

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pinero354

why you shaking your head? Everybody got there own opinion, and the only reason i made this post was because it was double posted and I had to edit one of them, thats why i never post anything because people think they hard over the internet..... When in all reality my jordan shoe game and Nike shoe game @*#$ on yours, lol..... Just lock this mod
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but to answer you question in hopes that some idiot with a small amount of power at Nike happens to read this waste of bandwidth....

Air Max 98!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but to answer you question in hopes that some idiot with a small amount of power at Nike happens to read this waste of bandwidth....

Air Max 98!

hold up HOLD UP!! when is nike gonna bring these babies back?

neon 95s of courseeee!!

hmmm. i never had the pleasure of owning a pair of '98s. they look really good tho

W'eva.
nono.gif

Back
Top Bottom