What's your greatest steal of all time?

Is this only about shoes...?

Went on a date that cost $8 and got the yambs that night.

Probably didn't need the date but I felt it helped grease the tracks.

Would my story fit in this thread?

Jordan IV bred from 2012 Ds for 160 shipped , have to say thats one of my biggest steals and jordan 12 flu game,12s french blue and spacejam 11s all slightly used for 415 shipped

Clean bred 4s for 100 flat. My ese' sold them to me, he sold part of his collection for his girls birthday gift... they are no longer talking

Tom Brady pro cut jersey from his undefeated season with Moss

$85 bucks i think? might have been $80.

flipped it 2 weeks later for $1350

Viotech Dunks for $35
OG colorSafari 87's for $15

Those were a couple of my greatest finds. Both on eBay. All back in the day. No way it was anytime recent, where literally everybody and their momma is a "sneakerhead"

Last edited:
Black Melvins vnds for $50

Traded a pair of cool grey IX's for flint and cardinal VII's.

DS Toro Bravo pack for a Bape G-shock my ex got me that turned out to be fake.

DS pair of Van's-like knockoffs @ Rite Aide for $11 (with box too)

4 Fish taco's @ Pacific Grill on Tuesdays $2 total

Got 6 bottles of "Got2Be Glue" hair gel on rain check @ CVS for $1.50 each

I'm flourishing out here

Last edited:
2 packs of Cdp 1/22, 2 packs of 3/20, 2 packs of 4/19, and 2 packs of 8/15 in my size for $100.00 each pack.

Penny champion authentic jersey from a thrift store for $20

I also happened to walk into my local footaction the day they accidentally got a shipment of south beach 8s. I did not like them so I passed. They sent them back the following day. I could of grabbed 17 pairs with ease. Wish I did now after seeing what they go for today.

Nowadays accidental shipment wouldn't have touched the shelf :lol:. I passed on em too when they came out, wasn't feeling em. Still don't :lol:

At the time I had a connect. I went there to pay for doubles in all the 13s and 11s for the rest of the year in advance. I saw them on the shelf. Never liked them so I passed. I could of bought all of them and resold them to pay for all the shoes I bought. And still have money left over. O well.

At the time I had a connect. I went there to pay for doubles in all the 13s and 11s for the rest of the year in advance. I saw them on the shelf. Never liked them so I passed. I could of bought all of them and resold them to pay for all the shoes I bought. And still have money left over. O well.
yup it is what it is, can't change the past.

I don't consider this a steal because I camped out for about 20 hours but I got my solar yeezy 2's for retail.

A couple days ago I picked my home girl up from work and she brought me to her room, rolled up some loud and gave me the box.

That's about it I guess.

Last edited:
Elaborate more on that deal fam !
I got the breds from a store called platos closet, it is like a thrift store for used clothes and shoes. Sadly they are about 2 sizes too small so I can't wear them. I get all kinds of retros from there. I got linen 14s, citrus 9s, mars 4s, last shot 14, and a couple others there for $20 each.they had a pair of black metallic 5s and 2006(I think) fire red 5s there two, but I didnt take them. The metallics had a jordan box with them but idk if it was the og box or not. I got the white cements from a thrift store last week for $1, but they are a small kids size. I couldn't pass up on them for a dollar though. View media item 1058293

Bought some clearance d roses for $30 amd traded em for vnds black varsity red 6s and vnds flint 13s.
Recently bought
Max orange 1s
Cool grey 3s
07 metallic 5s
Black red 6s
09 spacejams
White red 22s
Motorsport 23s all for 350. All clean to. Gotta love craigslist.
Just missed a guy settling ds og hare 7s size 12 for 150 tho. Smh

I'll post this here too

Urban Outfitters is having 50% off sale items. Btw, this is 86th st, upper east side, NY. I'm browsing and spot these bad boys on a hanger
bjnjea005_1.jpg

I'm no denim expert, but these looked pretty cool. One pair from what I could tell, and my size. Long story short these $215 jeans that they only sell online were probably returned in store and whoever retagged them fudged big time.

Paid $10 for these.
bjnjea005_2.jpg

bjnjea005_11.jpg

bjnjea005_5.jpg

bjnjea005_7.jpg

View media item 106034212 oz, slim tapered, fit is awesome. And I didn't have any black denimz either.

Back
Top Bottom