What's your NT journey been?

Lurked since 06 but joined in 2010. Stayed in general and posted alot till my count went past 500 now Im a casual poster.

Post in music sometimes
Lurk in S&T to keep updated
Lurk in Sneaker Showcase in WDYW threads to get ideas of what to wear when Im too lazy to choose
laugh.gif

Lurk & rarely post in JB when theres a big release

Lurked since 06 but joined in 2010. Stayed in general and posted alot till my count went past 500 now Im a casual poster.

Post in music sometimes
Lurk in S&T to keep updated
Lurk in Sneaker Showcase in WDYW threads to get ideas of what to wear when Im too lazy to choose
laugh.gif

Lurk & rarely post in JB when theres a big release

8-9 years.. banned 2wice
was strictly in nike retro and JB for years til i grew out of my "sneakerhead" phase

now its gen & music daily, with a little bit of s&t sometimes

NT FOREVER!!

8-9 years.. banned 2wice
was strictly in nike retro and JB for years til i grew out of my "sneakerhead" phase

now its gen & music daily, with a little bit of s&t sometimes

NT FOREVER!!

On halloween this year, it will be 4 years since I've known/been on NT.
Came here for the JB forum and now I'm pretty much posting everywhere.
Never banned but my AVY has been gone for two years to the day... Still mad about it
laugh.gif

On halloween this year, it will be 4 years since I've known/been on NT.
Came here for the JB forum and now I'm pretty much posting everywhere.
Never banned but my AVY has been gone for two years to the day... Still mad about it
laugh.gif

seen a pair of sneakers that looked fake, wanted to find info about them.  search told me to go to niketalk, been here 6 years since then. banned once.

seen a pair of sneakers that looked fake, wanted to find info about them.  search told me to go to niketalk, been here 6 years since then. banned once.

i dont even remember. ive lurked cause i didnt know how to sign up.

been on boxden, HF, uptowns.net, even ISS lol before NT.

was too poor/lazy to actually collect kicks. but i knew most of the names of the forces, sbs, and jays hah

i dont even remember. ive lurked cause i didnt know how to sign up.

been on boxden, HF, uptowns.net, even ISS lol before NT.

was too poor/lazy to actually collect kicks. but i knew most of the names of the forces, sbs, and jays hah

Been here awhile... NT was a daily thing for me from the day I joined up until now.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
My go to place for all info
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I started in the JB forum... That was the only reason I joined NT & I never felt the need to go into other forums because JB had everything at the time, legit checks, pickups, collections, NBA feet, etc. From there I made my way to Nike, S&T, General, Music, etc...

Its pretty crazy when you see some membeers come & go & others who have been on since the day you joined.
eek.gif

Been here awhile... NT was a daily thing for me from the day I joined up until now.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
My go to place for all info
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I started in the JB forum... That was the only reason I joined NT & I never felt the need to go into other forums because JB had everything at the time, legit checks, pickups, collections, NBA feet, etc. From there I made my way to Nike, S&T, General, Music, etc...

Its pretty crazy when you see some membeers come & go & others who have been on since the day you joined.
eek.gif

Lurked since the early days when Nike park closed down. Couldn't figure out how to get an account so said eff it. Finally got am account like 5 years ago stayed in the jb forum then discovered general...never went back to jb
laugh.gif

Lurked since the early days when Nike park closed down. Couldn't figure out how to get an account so said eff it. Finally got am account like 5 years ago stayed in the jb forum then discovered general...never went back to jb
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
this might be a lil weird, but op is your first name john?

Because i know a guy with Kramer as his last name and thats ur SN
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
dont tase me bro

laugh.gif
this might be a lil weird, but op is your first name john?

Because i know a guy with Kramer as his last name and thats ur SN
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
dont tase me bro

I came here in 2001 on my old SN that I retired because it was obnoxious--this SN is just a shortened version of it. I was 15 when I started posting on here. Found NT through a link on "Eric's Nike Page" I think it was called. Been coming here every day, went to the first Houston summit. I was a bored kid with a computer back then, just going through high school and such. Now, I'm 25 going into law school and being a grown up and all that good stuff.

As stupid as it sounds, I consider NT a pretty important element to my daily routine. The only thing besides my family that's been consistent for this long.

I came here in 2001 on my old SN that I retired because it was obnoxious--this SN is just a shortened version of it. I was 15 when I started posting on here. Found NT through a link on "Eric's Nike Page" I think it was called. Been coming here every day, went to the first Houston summit. I was a bored kid with a computer back then, just going through high school and such. Now, I'm 25 going into law school and being a grown up and all that good stuff.

As stupid as it sounds, I consider NT a pretty important element to my daily routine. The only thing besides my family that's been consistent for this long.

I started lurking in 2006. Joined 2 years later. Never was one to post much, I'd just go through each topic. Now I post more often.
I came in here originally for the Jordan section. Now, I don't even go there really lol. More so in Nike, General, S & T, Music, Sneaker Showcase and sparingly visit Nike Retro.

Back
Top Bottom