Whats your opinion on.....

With the release of the 8's this weekend , I know alot of people are having their shoes being held or put on "reserve" for them. What iseveryones opinion as far as shoes being held for people and leaving other customers left on "stuck?" Do you think its fair/unfair, have you ever hada bad experience with shoes being held? Was just a thought I had and wanted to get some fellow NT'ers opinions........

I dont have a prob. with it.....cause I aint trying to wait in line or wake up early.

yea I know what you mean on that. I was just wondering because I've seen people get into major fights over shoes being put on reserve. For the Aquasrelease one guy was losing his mind because the manager was holding the last pair of 11.5's for his boy and wouldnt sell them to the guy. It was crazy

i dont get mine held i just get a discount on them...thats better ill wake up early for a discount any day esp. 30 %

Originally Posted by KiddofJordans235

i dont get mine held i just get a discount on them...thats better ill wake up early for a discount any day esp. 30 %
Amen
laugh.gif

i dont mind i get mine held i wake up late walk in the store get the kicks walk out then wait 4 the next release

Well, with online stores, what's the need for us to queue up?
We're just gonna have to pay extra shipping cost.
Take the shipping cost for paying not to camp outside the Nike Town.

My opinion on the "reserve" is... RESERVING IS UNFAIR. Period.

I think reserving is unfair... but it really doesnt effect me because i wear a size 13 and I havnt had a problem yet.

now i can see if you pay the who price down for your pair and get them but if you put like a portion of it then no its not fair....but hey everybody has thereopinion....Finish line was doing that out where i stay at...and they "sold out" already...So...off to footlocker in the morning

I know what u mean...I want them bad but no lines for me...mos def cop'n three pairs
Get ur hustle on and u will be good...

Originally Posted by DJYoung08

I think reserving is unfair... but it really doesnt effect me because i wear a size 13 and I havnt had a problem yet.
With the OLNL a had to go to 3 different mall's to cop. At the first mall i asked everybody in line what size they were gonna get, nobody toldme they were gonna cop a 13 but they were gone in a flash.
i was trippin, but after the 3rd mall (which i ran through like a beast) had like 4 set's of em.
Moral of story? I hate folks that reserve the shoes because i have stood out there with the hype beast's and little kids in the cold mind you, its just notright to have shoes held for you if you aint gonna
wake up early and cop. Have some pride in your shoes, i love to be able to tell the story on how i had to travel to 3 different mall's, runnin red lights,runnin through the mall's.
I had to cop!

I can go both ways on this subject.When I miss out then I hate it but if things work for me I love it.But the thing I have a problem with is people who buy twoor more pair of the same size just to have one to rock,stock or sell.I believe in getting what I need which is one pair.If its a release like the Auqas wherethere still everywhere months after release then OK go get your extras.I wanted to resell before but I hated the thought of taking something somebody reallywanted for my own selfish motives.

i think its unfair but I wear a sz 14 so I dont have than problem. and thats what online shopping is for

I think its only unfair when it comes to limited releases. I mean how hard can it really be to get a pair of kicks that are GR?
I've seen people get into major fights over shoes being put on reserve.
smh.gif
Remember people they're justshoes...

it's always kind of luck of the draw with each release, but reserving does suck..i pre-ordered on kays, but i paid the extra so you know whatever.

Originally Posted by indohan

Well, with online stores, what's the need for us to queue up?
We're just gonna have to pay extra shipping cost.
Take the shipping cost for paying not to camp outside the Nike Town.

My opinion on the "reserve" is... RESERVING IS UNFAIR. Period.

Co-Sign. I think reserving is very unfair. Let everyone have an equal chance at getting a pair of sneakers that they want. What really ticks me off is thatat some spots, you don't even have to pay extra for a reserve. So it's basically screwing the waiting customer who has the same amount of money but hasbeen waiting outside for some time. If you wanna reserve, why not buy them online?

i reserved the aquas because i thought that they would sell out fast. one month later you could still get them online for retail on legit sites so as long asits a GR then i don't really see the need to reserve them.

I think its unfair to reserve shoes too. If you really want the shoes that bacly then you need to get up early and wait in line like everyone else. First come,first serve

Yea I think reservin is unfair, and I even do it but at the end of the day it's dog eat dog and u gotta do what u gotta do to get the kicks u want.

i think all shoe stores should do a reservation policy in every jordan release so camp outs shouldnt be a problem

my footlocker doesnt reserve anymore
frown.gif
. it is kind of unfair but theres like 4 or 5 stores in my mall that will get gr's so its no problem

i'm sorry lol, i'm one of those ppl whose shoes are always being held so i don't have to wake up early and line up. i can go to the mall later inthe day or after work and still get them.

is it unfair? yes it is. do i feel bad about it? not really.

Back
Top Bottom