What's your personality?

[h2]Colorquiz.com results
[/h2][h2]Your Existing Situation[/h2]"Is strong willed and unwillingto take advice from others; however, finds himself currently in a dangerous situation which finding a solution should be top priority."

^^^Don't know about this one.

[h2]Your Stress Sources[/h2]"His stubbornness and will-power hasbecome weakened due to current difficulties. Feels overworked and emotionally drain; as if all his work is for nothing and he is getting nowhere. The situationis very real to him and he wants to escape, but has no idea how to do so or how to even approach the situation rationally."

^^On point
tired.gif

[h2]Your Restrained Characteristics[/h2]
"Feels he is getting less than he deserves for all his hard work; however, he makes no effort to change things and tries to make the best of thesituation."

"Believes his hopes and dreams are realistic and sticks to them stubbornly, even though circumstances are forcing him to compromise. Very precise inthe qualities he seeks in a partner."

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

^^Besides the conceited part.....................ON POINT.
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
Good God this is spooky.

[h2]Your Desired Objective[/h2]"Wishes to live in a calm,peaceful, relaxing environment, where everyone gets along and there is a strong sense of belonging."

^^ My ultimate wish.
pimp.gif

[h2]Your Actual Problem[/h2]"Tension and stress is brought on bytrying to cope with conditions which are out of his control, using up all his strength and leaving him feeling inadequate. He wishes to escape into a morepeaceful and problem-free environment, in which he will no longer have to assert himself or deal with so much pressure."

^^Once again.................On point.
eek.gif

This thing got me figured out pretty well:

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
67 50 88 56

[table][tr][td]Extraverted[/td] [td]Intuitive[/td] [td]Feeling[/td] [td]Judging[/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]62[/td] [td]38[/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][/table]
You are:
  • slightly expressed extravert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality
i don't know if i agree with this
laugh.gif
i think i'm more of anintrovert, but maybe i've changed a lot

I think I took the Color Quiz the wrong way because every result is almost the complete opposite of how I am.
[h3]Your Existing Situation[/h3]
"Needs extra attention and must feel he is very important to those around him. If he doesn't think he is being spoiled enough, he may shut himselfoff from others."
[h3]Nope
[/h3][h3]Your Stress Sources[/h3]
"Unfulfilled hopes have left him feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment;fears he will be looked over, lose his position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and his negative attitude leads him toplace impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."

Nope, you have to keep it on the positive
[h3]Your Restrained Characteristics[/h3]
"Self-centered, tends to take this personally and is easily offended."

His confidence is low but he is unable to admit that is the reason for his avoidance of conflict. Feels it is a situation out of his control and he ismaking the best of it.

Conceited and is easily insulted. Holds back emotionally but is able to find satisfaction through sexual activity.

Nope
[h3]Your Desired Objective[/h3]
"He feels life in general is handing him to many difficult and unpleasant things, but no one else seems to agree with him. He is resistant to joiningin with others and want to be left alone."

Nope
[h3]Your Actual Problem[/h3]
"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave him feeling the same way. Is unable to admit to his shortcomings, which leads him to act out in an aggressive and resentful way."
Nope

Maybe I did something wrong.

[size=+1]Your Type is
[size=+2]ENFJ[/size][/size][table][tr][td]Extraverted[/td] [td]Intuitive[/td] [td]Feeling[/td] [td]Judging[/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td]22[/td] [td]62[/td] [td]50[/td] [td]89[/td] [/tr][/table]

ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grandschemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually notmeant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are.

ENFJs are global learners. They see the big picture. The ENFJs focus is expansive. Some can juggle an amazing number of responsibilities or projectssimultaneously. Many ENFJs have tremendous entrepreneurial ability.

ENFJs are, by definition, Js, with whom we associate organization and decisiveness. But they don't resemble the SJs or even the NTJs in organization of the

environment nor occasional recalcitrance. ENFJs are organized in the arena of interpersonal affairs. Their offices may or may not be cluttered, but theirconclusions (reached through feelings) about people and motives are drawn much more quickly and are more resilient than those of their NFP counterparts.

ENFJs know and appreciate people. Like most NFs, (and Feelers in general), they are apt to neglect themselves and their own needs for the needs of others. Theyhave thinner psychological boundaries than most, and are at risk for being hurt or even abused by less sensitive people. ENFJs often take on more of theburdens of others than they can bear.

Famous ENFJ's: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Michael Jordan

I've taken the Myers-Briggs twice (AP Psych). I'm an INTJ (which is rare for a female), which fits me perfectly.
The Mastermind that likes to chill in the back.
laugh.gif

Your Existing Situation
Works well with others. Needs personal relationships which are understanding and relatively conflict-free.

Your Stress Sources
"Needs to meet people who have the same high principals and values as himself, but finds the need unfulfilled. His need to feel dominate and superiorleaves him feeling isolated and does not allow for him to give freely of himself. He would like to surrender and let go, but sees that as a weakness he mustnot give in to. Holding back will allow him to stand out for the crowd and earn a higher status, recognized by others as unique and important."

Your Restrained Characteristics

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

"Feels he is carry more than his share of problems. He is flexible and laid back, sticking to his goals and working to overcome any difficulty."

"Feels he is carry more than his share of problems. He is flexible and laid back, sticking to his goals and working to overcome any difficulty."

His arrogance causes him to take offense quickly. Only those closest to him know deep down he is sensitive and sentimental.

Current events leave him feeling forced into compromise in order to avoid being cut off from affection or future cooperation.

Your Desired Objective
"Looking for affectionate, fulfilling, and friendly relationships. Seeks intimacy and personal relationships full of love, self-sacrifice and trust."

Your Actual Problem
"Wants to be valued and respected, seeks a close and peaceful relationship with a shared respect of each other.

hmmm, this is kinda accurate actully

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
33 50 1 33

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:
moderately expressed introvert

moderately expressed intuitive personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed judging personality

The Mastermind (INTJ) is very focused as well, but more on an internal vision. They are good at solving problems and like to work on tough intellectualpuzzles. They are often led into technical positions such as scientific researcher, design engineer, environmental planner. The developing field of geneticsbenefits from their intensity as does the field of medicine. In education they are most often found at the college and university level. In the professions,they may be a lawyer, a business analyst, or strategic planner. Some have a strong artistic/creative bent and may become an artist, inventor, or designer.Whatever they do, they do it with intensity. Says Kim, "I am constantly teaching myself something new in order to solve the problems that I encounter. Myhusband leaves me alone when he sees that I am caught in what he calls my "Thinking Time." I'm unwinding knots even in my sleep."

here's mines

[table][tr][td][size=+1]Your Type is
[size=+2]ENTJ[/size][/size][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Extraverted[/td] [td]Intuitive[/td] [td]Thinking[/td] [td]Judging[/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td]67[/td] [td]56[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table]​
[size=+1]ENTJ[/size] type description by D.Keirsey
[size=+1]ENTJ[/size] Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator[emoji]8482[/emoji] [size=+1]ENTJ[/size] Famous Personalities
[size=+1]ENTJ[/size] type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

[size=+1]Qualitative analysis of your type formula[/size]​
You are:
  • distinctively expressed extravert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality

[size=+1][size=+2]ENFJ[/size][/size][table][tr][td]Extraverted[/td] [td]Intuitive[/td] [td]Feeling[/td] [td]Judging[/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][/table]

So to OP's test, I'm a ENTJ.

To that colorize quiz.....That was on point....too much on point.....

[size=+1]Your Type is
[size=+2]ENTJ[/size][/size][table][tr][td]Extraverted[/td] [td]Intuitive[/td] [td]Thinking[/td] [td]Judging[/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=+0]Strength of the preferences %[/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]44[/td] [/tr][/table]
[size=+1]ENTJ[/size]type description by D.Keirsey
[size=+1]ENTJ[/size] Identify Your Career with Jung Career Indicator[emoji]8482[/emoji] [size=+1]ENTJ[/size] Famous Personalities
[size=+1]ENTJ[/size] type description by J. Butt and M.M. Heiss

You are:
  • slightly expressed extravert
  • distinctively expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed thinking personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

Your Existing Situation

Is pretty laid-back and is able to act calm in almost any situation. He enjoys feeling relaxed and to be in the company of his friends and family.

Your Stress Sources

"Not a team player and is unwilling to be involved in most activities. In the past he was over involved and now emotionally drained. Due to his fear ofover involvement, he now chooses to remain uninvolved with the activities around him. "

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Struggles to make his demands clear, but feels ignored. Feels resentful, but acts as if he doesn't care, doing what is necessary to keep peace."

"Struggles to make his demands clear, but feels ignored. Feels resentful, but acts as if he doesn't care, doing what is necessary to keep peace."

Is satisfied and finds contentment through sexual activity.

Your Desired Objective

Believes that ideas and emotions should come together and unite perfectly. Refuses to make compromises or negotiate.

Back
Top Bottom