Whats YOUR policy on going Downtown??

My NT brothas,(and you 2 girls
laugh.gif
) whats your policy when it comes to goin down? Are you strictly against it, sometimes, maybe depending??

I personally like the security of a relationship if im gunna be puttin in OT. But I did do it to one of my bops cus she had a solid 9.3 top game
devil.gif

How do ya feel about it??

Also, i did NOT search if this had been posted already *shrugs*

Feel free to lock if this is not allowed
laugh.gif

Only go down on chicks who have over a 3.0 GPA.

If they're not in school, judge based on the cleanliness of their car.

If they don't have a car, don't eat the cat.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Only go down on chicks who have over a 3.0 GPA.

If they're not in school, judge based on the cleanliness of their car.

If they don't have a car, don't eat the cat.

pimp.gif

QFT.

{KSteezy}
A woman deserves anything a man has. You guys meet these girls in the club and allow them to fellatiate you but you turn your face when asked to do the same? Very disrespectful
{/KSteezy}

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

{KSteezy}
A woman deserves anything a man has. You guys meet these girls in the club and allow them to fellatiate you but you turn your face when asked to do the same? Very disrespectful
{/KSteezy}

Pretty on point.
eek.gif

pretty much reserved for when im in a relationship, but if the ++!!% bad enough & the p is clean (from wat i can see & smell) then hell i just might
laugh.gif

that eatin butt %$*# is outta line tho, #$!#+% gon get bacterial infections in they mouth from that %$*#

If we're in a committed relationship, I'm down there every session.

If it's a casual thing, then nah

Originally Posted by eashawty

that eatin butt %$*# is outta line tho, #$!#+% gon get bacterial infections in they mouth from that %$*#
You can hit me with the, "You aren't in tune with your animal instincts" nonsense but I just don't understand putting your mouth on an opening in which doo-doo comes out of. I just don't get it. Never have, never will. 
grin.gif

On a random chick? Definitely not. My girl? Yes. It's part of sex so why not? But I don't promote the willy nilly wetbeak.

Originally Posted by eashawty

You can hit me with the, "You aren't in tune with your animal instincts" nonsense but I just don't understand putting your mouth on an opening in which doo-doo comes out of. I just don't get it. Never have, never will. 
grin.gif

word...the other day my homeboy tried to tell me sum @%@@ bout "man girls buttholes be clean as hell tho", im just like man u a sick human being

{KSteezy}
{/KSteezy}
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's with DC and the Steezy parodies? When did this start?

Back
Top Bottom