What's your side hustle NT? 2019 edition.

The money challenge prompted me to make this thread.

What are you doing to supplement your income to save up for vacation, a down payment on a home/car, pay the bills, pay off debt, invest, buy sneakers, etc?

Buying/reselling shoes I guess.

Main side hustle is my source of income as of now.

not having a girlfriend

giphy.gif

Yeah I need to find something to supplement my savings. Trying to put down on a condo in the next year or so. Trying to maximize that down payment.

Crypto

My boy was telling me about this... I got some.upfront money to put on a truck just need a driver andnsome.clientele... how is it???

easy , you can throw out a craigslist ad and have a driver in 30 mins . there's different trucking for everyproduct so dont think you need to get an 18 wheeler to get started. You can get started with a cargo van , dually truck , flat bed or whatever can haul. look into untied vision they are a broker who will get you loads and your foot in the door.

Yeah I'm interested to hear/see what people are getting into. Economy is not getting any better. Always helps to have something up your sleeve to supplement.

My fulltime hustle is being a floor contractor for myself ,good quick dough ,wanna have real estate (flipping -renting cribs) for a side hustle among other things...but home improvement type jobs is where its at(if u dont mind putting the work in)

Back
Top Bottom