What's your verse of the year?

Damian Marley on Leaders

hit home
tired.gif

his verse on Patience
pimp.gif

but that whole album,
pimp.gif

"So Appalled" is the Track of the Year, so yeah I can see why people in here are sayin' Jay-Z's verse....

"9 A.M. In Dallas" & "Paris Morton Music" display Drizzy's lyrical side, that shows us how he got so hyped. I don't think one song is better than the other.

It's a tie.

"So Appalled" is the Track of the Year, so yeah I can see why people in here are sayin' Jay-Z's verse....

"9 A.M. In Dallas" & "Paris Morton Music" display Drizzy's lyrical side, that shows us how he got so hyped. I don't think one song is better than the other.

It's a tie.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

SLR - 2nd verse...or the 3rd. Whatever. He killed that.
Forgot about this. I'd still give it to Damian on Patience but Lupe slaughtered this track. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

SLR - 2nd verse...or the 3rd. Whatever. He killed that.
Forgot about this. I'd still give it to Damian on Patience but Lupe slaughtered this track. 
sick.gif

I was thinking about this yesterday and Ross on Devil In A New Dress has to be in the debate. Even with all the dope lines he's put out this year (no pun intended) I'm sure no one expected him to seriously KILL that verse. It's a late entry, but Budden on Ordinary Love %@%* gives the absolute 
eek.gif
x
sick.gif
x
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif
combo.. as well as the 2nd verse on No Idea. 

I was thinking about this yesterday and Ross on Devil In A New Dress has to be in the debate. Even with all the dope lines he's put out this year (no pun intended) I'm sure no one expected him to seriously KILL that verse. It's a late entry, but Budden on Ordinary Love %@%* gives the absolute 
eek.gif
x
sick.gif
x
b5a2587eb747a15559d899f05af33de0d3f1d1c.gif
combo.. as well as the 2nd verse on No Idea. 

Quarter milli for the mutha %$*$#@!!!!
No insurance for the mutha %$*$#@!!!!

Quarter milli for the mutha %$*$#@!!!!
No insurance for the mutha %$*$#@!!!!

Jay- So Appalled
Drake- 3am/Paris Morton Music/In the Morning
Ross- DIAND
Ye- The Joy

Jay- So Appalled
Drake- 3am/Paris Morton Music/In the Morning
Ross- DIAND
Ye- The Joy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How Jay have the best verse on Light Up when Drake went harder than him?

Jay is the GOAT imo but sorry, minus the blinders and my bias towards him Drake bodied that joint from start to finish.

That all.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How Jay have the best verse on Light Up when Drake went harder than him?

Jay is the GOAT imo but sorry, minus the blinders and my bias towards him Drake bodied that joint from start to finish.

That all.

Back
Top Bottom