Whats Your Weekend Looking Like?

Gonna work out when I get off in a couple of hours then tonight is the first annual "Up All Night" with my son (6) and nephew (9)  which will consist of us eating junk food and watching movies/shows on netflix while trying to stay up all night. May go buy a cheap grill tomorrow and try to bbq for the first time on Monday. I'll consider it a success if no one gets food poisoning. Gonna link up with one of my homeboys at some time tomorrow and find something to get into without getting in too much trouble with the Mrs. Trying not to drink until my birthday (6/23) and I don't know how I'm going to make it; got like 6 unopened bottles at the crib. I'm anticipating a good weekend.....hope y'alls is just as good. 

Last edited:
In the same boat as most NTers. Nothing planned. Hopefully something breaks. Hate pissing away the weekend. Friends all getting married and having babies FTL 
mean.gif

I'm visiting family, it's my cousin's bday party as well. I shall be getting turnt up tomorrow.

In the same boat as most NTers. Nothing planned. Hopefully something breaks. Hate pissing away the weekend. Friends all getting married and having babies FTL :smh:
[/quote

Son tell me about it. Pussycat and children are a powerful force that kills friendships and destroys goals. Hahahaha

Scratch my plans... its raining and storming all weekend... 

In the same boat as most NTers. Nothing planned. Hopefully something breaks. Hate pissing away the weekend. Friends all getting married and having babies FTL 
mean.gif

[/quote

Son tell me about it. Pussycat and children are a powerful force that kills friendships and destroys goals. Hahahaha
lol! second on destroying goals

got flaked on twice :smh:... my coworkers flaked yesterday but hopefully she comes through next week and my friend was to tired too chill tonight but its all good that drive there and going home was not a good look... still got to chill with the fam good to see my sister and my nephew since they live far and dont come visit often and i enjoyed dinner at cheesecake factory.... so all was not lost now i just got chores left for the weekend like washing clothes, cleaning my kicks and washing my whip :x

Last edited:
Had plans for my 3 day weekend but got a 24 hour bug yesterday afternoon and I am still laid up in the house spending most of my time on the toilet smh :smh:

Did nothing this weekend but watch movies and nba games. Also I hung out with Handgela until my gf came over sunday night.

pimp.gif

no plans for this weekend as usual :smh:... going to chill out tonight have a few drinks while watching the heat go to the finals... tomorrow thinking of waking up early to get some jordans that i missed out on at my local outlet but i dont feel like waking up early and my mind is telling me to not spend money...i might go apartment shopping tomorrow just to look around so in august when i really move ill be ready.... i should look for a suit also since i have a wedding in august... 1 thing i am doing nothing to exciting is eating out at golden corral with the fam forgot how good that place is :pimp:

Last edited:
Got a big day tomorrow. Actually a pretty nice little Saturday we're gonna go to Home Depot. Yeah. Buy some wall paper, maybe get some flooring...stuff like that maybe bed bath and beyond I don't know. I don't know if we'll have enough time.....

Fixing my car up tmmrw then heading down to the bay for a party then clubbing after.

Going hiking all day Sunday.

This girls going to come over and were going to do it and then she's going to make me crepes :D

Back
Top Bottom