What've you been watching lately NT???

Six Feet Under is a fantastic show. One of my all-time favorites, the character development is top notch.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

films?

Vertigo
Dial M for Murder
Rear Window
Bleu
Citizen Kane

Some stuff I've watched recently. Check them out if you haven't. You might like them.
classics, rear window is
pimp.gif
...as far as shows I stay up on Dexter, weeds, & breaking bad. About to start How To Make It soon

How To Make It In America

South Park

And I just finished watching every episode of The Office
frown.gif

I came in here to post "you" because of the thread's title...and once I entered I saw that I had made the thread.
laugh.gif

nothing really with South Park and How to make it in America over for the season.

Waiting for the new season of Top Gear.

just finished the 3 seasons of breaking bad on netflix. im so down to take the whole day to watch s4 right now.

Decided to watch only 1 episode of Homeland yesterday. 5 episodes later, I decided that it was finally time to turn off the TV.

I'm about to watch some episodes from the second season of Mobile Suit Gundam 00.
I just watched Crash for the first time and damn was that movie good.

I'm gonna get into Breaking Bad after Christmas (brother is buying me the seasons) and I was really into Friday Night Light's but that got canceled! I also recently got into Sons of Anarchy.

Originally Posted by Twism009

Just started Grey's Anatomy on NetFlix it is
pimp.gif
. Not better than House but
pimp.gif
I don't watch Grey's, but do watch House... Don't think you can really compare the two though...
House is most def.
pimp.gif
though.

Sidenote: Apparently, it was Hugh Laurie's idea to have House wear lots of different Nike's.  Read that their wardrobe department has 30+ pairs of Nike's just for him!

Back
Top Bottom