When a girl says 'I love you'...

and you can't/won't say it back what is the best way to handle it?

I've had this happen a couple of times and it never worked out well (it couldn't go worse).

I'm not really expecting too many serious answers but hopefully people will have a few funny stories.

my best friend tells me all the time. ive never told her tho. shes just grown to understand that i can show her better than i can tell her.
use that. it works.

Just say mm hm or thats nice
she'll say "so you dont love me?"
then you say "dont u think i feel the same way you feel about me?"
hopefully she'll say yes... and there u have it... u dodged a bullet
laugh.gif

if she says no... flip it and say stuff like "o i shouldnt have to say it" and "you should know how i feel"

Coming from a chick, just be honest. Or sugarcoat it some and say something like "i care about you bu those are strong words to throw around and itdoesn't feel right for me to say it" blah blah blah or how about "i don't know what love is"?

I've never said it because i have way too much pride (
smh.gif
) and i've only felt strongly about one person, but if i did one day and he didn't feel thesame i'd rather take the truth even if it stabs like a knife.

I get the feeling these chicks you guys are talking about are saying this mighty early and they have no idea what they're talking about
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Just say mm hm or thats nice
she'll say "so you dont love me?"
then you say "dont u think i feel the same way you feel about me?"
hopefully she'll say yes... and there u have it... u dodged a bullet
laugh.gif

if she says no... flip it and say stuff like "o i shouldnt have to say it" and "you should know how i feel"
that would only work if you've said it before...

the only times its been really awkward is when smashing and the chick lets it slip....and I know I'm not the only one that has happened to

This is exactly what you do--

After she tells you she loves you -- "Awww...really"...**while smiling**, "give me a kiss"..."you're so awesome..."...*lookher in the eye and smile some more**

Notice that by doing this, you never have to lie to her by saying "I love you too", yet, you reciprocate the love and compassion that would normallybe associated with the proclamation: "I love you too"

happy.gif

Say "What?....Yea ok, whatever...." Start an argument my friend
laugh.gif
Then when she says forreal I do, say, "Aight, I believe u"

Back
Top Bottom