When a woman freely refers to herself as someone's "baby mama"

What does it mean to you ladies and gentlemen when you hear a woman openly and freely refer to herself as someone's "baby mama"?

What does it mean to you ladies and gentlemen when you hear a woman openly and freely refer to herself as someone's "baby mama"?

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

It means she had a child with that guy.

Is this a trick question?

laugh.gif

Not questioning the actual technicality of it that she had a child with someone, but rather that she refers to herself in a denigrating manner.

Not questioning the actual technicality of it that she had a child with someone, but rather that she refers to herself in a denigrating manner.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

She's the mama, of his baby.  So she would be his baby's mama.

You're right.  That is pretty degrading.

It's the title though. 
I know what you're saying OP. Personally if she going around parading herself as _____'s baby momma and not _____ I just feel bad for her. 

It's the title though. 
I know what you're saying OP. Personally if she going around parading herself as _____'s baby momma and not _____ I just feel bad for her. 

Back
Top Bottom