when am i gonna learn to do my work, smh

here i am yet again waiting till the last minute, just a 3 page paper and a small power point presentation that i have to do, but of course here i am at 11:30

the night before its due, with barely anything done on it, what are you guys procrastinating on at the moment?

I have a persuasive essay that is due tomorrow, and I haven't even started on it yet.

It isn't difficult, I just don't want to do it, lol.

Originally Posted by Mercenary X

I have a persuasive essay that is due tomorrow, and I haven't even started on it yet.

It isn't difficult, I just don't want to do it, lol.

same here, this paper is so easy cause my professor lets us get away with anything basically, but im just too lazy
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
@ nt, sitting here doing a heart of darkness final paper that's due tomorrow, yet still going through general to find things like this. i got 160/1600words though, 10% done
pimp.gif

How cant you procrastinate when we have this do black people have breathing problems thread on here.

I cant help it either.

I have an exam on friday to study for, I'm being ridiculously
Lazy right now watching the Hornets

And I got to do a study guide and buy a book for an essay that I should
Have been bought
laugh.gif

Essay: "Television as a Cultural Mirror"
-No set page length
-I watch 2 shows from different genres and compare/contrast "how they reflect post-modern society."
-Due 8am tomorrow.

I haven't even picked what shows I want to watch.
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

-No set page length
-I watch 2 shows from different genres and compare/contrast "how they reflect post-modern society."
-Due 8am tomorrow.

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
and i thought i was bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jay5

How cant you procrastinate when we have this do black people have breathing problems thread on here.

I cant help it either.
roll.gif

Im actually procrastinating as well, but Im like I said Im sick so I wont be in school tomorrow so I still got time

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

-No set page length
-Due 8am tomorrow.

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
and i thought i was bad
laugh.gif
Okay, so I just picked what shows I'm gonna write about and...

I'm right back on NT.
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

FMGrades.
frown.gif

I remember I would stay doing 10 page papers hours before it was due.

Never failed to do it though.
pimp.gif

Procrastination and period trick FTW!

I'm with you. I got a 7 page research essay about the importance of support in at-risk youths' lives.
Due tomorrow 12:30PM.

My prof lets us extend due dates to whenever we want just as long as we email him before the actual due date and it's always a guarantee we get it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i doit all the time, and still get good grades. idk but i just like the pressure on hurrying to get it done.

Back
Top Bottom