When are they going to release new SHEED HI tops to the public?

I always wanted a pair of the black/white patent leather ones from his Portland days. I like the new Detroit colors also and want to get a pair. sz 12

when they release the air jordan I, probably the most recognizable high top shoe ever, as a MID top...

don't get your hopes up. the general public hates high tops now more than ever.

hit up ebay.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Sooner than you think.

MaZe

this just made my day!
happy.gif

not feeling these, unless i can get them signed like the rest of the sheeds i have......something about the big pic on the side makes me not likethem........but i cosign with ED, Michigan will go bananas when these hit, i will see them every where.....

People only bought them on clearance when they did release, so why would Nike release anymore?

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

Do yall have any idea how nuts SE Michigan would get if/when they drop those ^ ?

no they do not, considering theres about 4 of us on here from se michigan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Do yall have any idea how nuts SE Michigan would get if/when they drop those ^ ?

laugh.gif

...niketalk is NOT a good sampling of people who buy sneakers nationwide...don't get that twisted.

EVERYBODY had the last pair of lows that dropped out here.

Im from SE Michigan and i will be getting these! still looking for the red patent lows from a couple years ago in a 10....

I wouldn't mind a pair of sheeds..i passed on the low top sheeds a long time ago..

I really hope those joints with the big Sheed don't release. Those are awful, IMO. Buuuut, seeing that is what he has been wearing most, I'd assumethey are.

Oddly enough, I'm from Michigan and I haven't held on to any pairs of the Sheeds I've had..lol. Then again, all I want are the White/Blue JayHi's. And of course the Ostrich joints.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

laugh.gif

...niketalk is NOT a good sampling of people who buy sneakers nationwide...don't get that twisted.

EVERYBODY had the last pair of lows that dropped out here.

yeah thats what im saying

im from SE Michigan so i know ill see these being worn all over the place, but NT doesnt know that

maybe i should have worded my response better?

Back
Top Bottom