When Bus Drivers Strike Back

Somebody start this man a fund. The fat old white lady bus monitor got 700k+, 15 minutes of fame, and a trip to Disney World just for getting cussed at by some teens for a few minutes
Fat lady did not hit anyone (I wish she would have) and she was humiliated and was posted on line. Bus driver stood up for him self but some might think he went too far. Im all for helping the dude out but doubt he'd get Old lady money.

she was originally posted on a teenager's facebook page..

the "freedom fighter" that exposed the kids is actually the one that made it viral and humiliated her further.

the aftermath of all of this is just crazy. Just last night my girlfriend and I did some Bus driver\Hood Booger role playing sex. It got weird when I brought my daughter into it because my girlfriend (dressed as hood booger) didn't do a damn thing to her. I kept my hat on the whole time though.

^^^

tumblr_m789peYJJ31qjqiod.gif

the aftermath of all of this is just crazy. Just last night my girlfriend and I did some Bus driver\Hood Booger role playing sex. It got weird when I brought my daughter into it because my girlfriend (dressed as hood booger) didn't do a damn thing to her. I kept my hat on the whole time though.

I think I get it, but I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom