WHEN DID DRUG DEALERS BECOME COOL?

Originally Posted by LDJ

Pharmaceuticals, if used incorrectly and abused bring pain to the 18+ year old adults who choose to use them.

Same said as crack etc... And they are far far far fewer crack deaths then pills. Hell your chart proves that. And someone on pills bring pain to more then themselves, there family friends neighborhood, and if they dont have they own insurance, all of us americans who pay taxes so they can recieve this "medicine" they abuse.

I'm sorry I don't see your point of rebuttal here. Elaborate?

In response to pills bring pain to faimly, I don't disagree with you there. But again, I'd have to insist that the family anguish of a pill popper is less than that caused by drug violence.
Cartels, gangs, drug-funded terrorist like Al-Qaeda bring pain to everyone who stands in their way.

Umour govt is drug as well as other so called illegal activities fundedas well. And lord knows our govt has inflicted pain death etc to anyonewho is against they agenda, and propose a immenent threat to theircause.

Based offa just your chart, newports and anheiser buschis killing atleast 1000% more ppl then crack is. So even if we put anend to street dealing etc, um that would only eliminate, like what noteven 10% of drug related deaths.
Again, can you elaborate? Are you saying our government currently sells drugs with as fatal as results as drug cartels?

Yes, our government has inflicted pain by way of wars, which I am strongly against. I don't see how that justifies drug cartel violence though.

When you put human lives as statistics it makes the horrors of indiscriminate death a little less salient. 10% is still over 8,000 people that didn't need to die. I don't think anyone today doesn't know that cigarettes kill. Even if all 400,000 deaths were innocent victims, is it a necessary condition to end cigarettes deaths before stopping cartel deaths?

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

60% of NT = Asian kids who listen to rap music, use black slang, get fades, use the N word on NT, have 0 actual black friends, and pay way too much attention to The Hundreds gear.

30% of NT = Black suburban kids who work at retail stores and instead of saving their money, they waist money on "limted" Js, buy overpriced Rich Yung clothing, and cop Polos when they want to dress "nice"

10% of NT = Other mainly white kids ...nuff said

so your question is when did dealers become cool? Never, it's just that NT shoe goobers want to sound 'cool' and edgy because Young Jeezy, Gucci Mane, and The Clipse say it's cool.

*meh* I could be wrong though
smile.gif

-The Juice

what % do you fall in friend?

no shots (sorta)

Originally Posted by LiveFree

Originally Posted by LDJ

Pharmaceuticals, if used incorrectly and abused bring pain to the 18+ year old adults who choose to use them.

Same said as crack etc... And they are far far far fewer crack deaths then pills. Hell your chart proves that. And someone on pills bring pain to more then themselves, there family friends neighborhood, and if they dont have they own insurance, all of us americans who pay taxes so they can recieve this "medicine" they abuse.

I'm sorry I don't see your point of rebuttal here. Elaborate?

In response to pills bring pain to faimly, I don't disagree with you there. But again, I'd have to insist that the family anguish of a pill popper is less than that caused by drug violence.
Cartels, gangs, drug-funded terrorist like Al-Qaeda bring pain to everyone who stands in their way.

Um our govt is drug as well as other so called illegal activities funded as well. And lord knows our govt has inflicted pain death etc to anyone who is against they agenda, and propose a immenent threat to their cause.

Based offa just your chart, newports and anheiser busch is killing atleast 1000% more ppl then crack is. So even if we put an end to street dealing etc, um that would only eliminate, like what not even 10% of drug related deaths.
Again, can you elaborate? Are you saying our government currently sells drugs with as fatal as results as drug cartels?

Yes, our government has inflicted pain by way of wars, which I am strongly against. I don't see how that justifies drug cartel violence though.

When you put human lives as statistics it makes the horrors of indiscriminate death a little less salient. 10% is still over 8,000 people that didn't need to die. I don't think anyone today doesn't know that cigarettes kill. Even if all 400,000 deaths were innocent victims, is it a necessary condition to end cigarettes deaths before stopping cartel deaths?

Are you saying our government currently sells drugs with as fatal as results as drug cartels?

That stat is one we will never know, simply because the same govt that is killing, destroying lives with drugs and drug related casualties, would be the same one providing the stats for govt involvement with the detriment of lives and its relations concerning drugs. Its like asking a guilty man who isnt caught, to confess tell all the wrong they have done... %@* aint gonna happen.

Strangely, it's ingrained in our culture. But I for one hate what drugs did to the black community. smh

When the less fortunate realized there was a way to get what they wanted despite everything they lacked, plus it was relatively easy once they got in the game, and drug dealers commanded what they never had; power.

Saw that Hulu link

Vanguard on Oxycotin

The situation with the doctors prescribing drugs reminds me a lot of Cali and the Medical Marijuana movement... the same thing happens here. If you have money your good to go. It's really scary once harder drugs are prescribed.

Sad

funny thing is a lot of dealers are weirdos or normal people but not people you'd think of as 'cool'

dude i've bought o's off of (not weed) is a complete tool, for example. can't stand the kid.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

60% of NT = Asian kids who listen to rap music, use black slang, get fades, use the N word on NT, have 0 actual black friends, and pay way too much attention to The Hundreds gear.

30% of NT = Black suburban kids who work at retail stores and instead of saving their money, they waist money on "limted" Js, buy overpriced Rich Yung clothing, and cop Polos when they want to dress "nice"

10% of NT = Other mainly white kids ...nuff said

so your question is when did dealers become cool? Never, it's just that NT shoe goobers want to sound 'cool' and edgy because Young Jeezy, Gucci Mane, and The Clipse say it's cool.

*meh* I could be wrong though
smile.gif

-The Juice

what % do you fall in friend?

no shots (sorta)
nerd.gif

people have different life styles. you do what you gotta do to survive in this world. why can't people sell drugs, just don't buy from them if you ain't into that.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

funny thing is a lot of dealers are weirdos or normal people but not people you'd think of as 'cool'

dude i've bought o's off of (not weed) is a complete tool, for example. can't stand the kid.

your guy might not be, but my dude is cool.

I look up to him.

I guess you have to raised in that environment to fully comprehend that..

I for one always looked up to the Dopeboys...

Dope boys were always the flyest ,richest, coolest, %#$+*+ , had the baddest broads , The respect all that..

Thats all I seen growing up in hood...

Hell damn near most of my fam sold dope..

damn near all the popular material @$!* you see and love ..

dopeboys made popular..

Clothes, slang , cars , sneakers ( don't give that I like the sneakers cuz of MJ @$!* .. that's only part truth.. )

Some people need money more than others, if your neighbourhood is about what they're supposed to be about you won't get run by a bunch of kids who just push weight to look cool. I'm not going to talk on behalf of people who would want to remain anonymous but if you do it to be cool in some places you will get robbed. BUT as long as people like Jay-Z, Wiz Khalifa and Ridley Scott aka people with money keep making things like this look like the life to live people are going to strive for it.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Some people need money more than others, if your neighbourhood is about what they're supposed to be about you won't get run by a bunch of kids who just push weight to look cool. I'm not going to talk on behalf of people who would want to remain anonymous but if you do it to be cool in some places you will get robbed. BUT as long as people like Jay-Z, Wiz Khalifa and Ridley Scott aka people with money keep making things like this look like the life to live people are going to strive for it.

What the hell are you talmbout?

"If your neighborhood is about what they're 'posed to be about"?

Explain that sir

Even if you did sell drugs cuz you had no other choice, you can get robbed

Robbery is PART of the game..

Most of these kids DON'T need to watch or listen to anything drug related to make wanna to hustle

All they gotta do is walk outside and look around..

The Reality is in their face , front and center..
Wiz Never talked about selling drugs.. Now smoking the kush on the other hand ....
laugh.gif

And
laugh.gif
@ Jay-Z

I wouldn't say they're the cool, it just depends on your interpretation.

I sold weed early in college and back in HS, but i saw some people go down who weren't even out there like i was, so i just fell back.

Glad i did, helped me put a lot of things in perspective.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Please, shut up. and dont post anything else. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom