When did girls stop...

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

They can do the same thing for US guys

Civlivary

Being a man and a boy out to get his

Hunting

Being a DAMN MAN (I can not tell you how many Grown Boys I know)
grin.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Civlivary

Hunting

True, can't argue with that, but for us who are handling our business i.e. everything you just said, we DESERVE a woman who can do those things... In the mean time, Im going to go back to my apt. Cook myself some Chicken Marsala, and redo the pleats in my suit pants...

Being multi-faceted FTW

thats what i was gonna make...how about you cook while i fix your pants for you...
nerd.gif

WORD?!
happy.gif

Civlivary

Hunting

True, can't argue with that, but for us who are handling our business i.e. everything you just said, we DESERVE a woman who can do those things... In the mean time, Im going to go back to my apt. Cook myself some Chicken Marsala, and redo the pleats in my suit pants...

Being multi-faceted FTW
i didnt know there was dc men out there like u. ftw!

Civlivary

Hunting

Being multi-faceted FTW

thats what i was gonna make...how about you cook while i fix your pants for you...
nerd.gif

WORD?!
happy.gif

yep...

SoleWoman fall back...i got this...
laugh.gif

Civlivary

Hunting

Being multi-faceted FTW

nerd.gif

WORD?!
happy.gif

yep...

SoleWoman fall back...i got this...
laugh.gif

lol. whatever. i am low key jealous...

vol: no homewreck

Ya'll girls is wildin in this joint. It's just funny how the list of things a dude can do is growing while the list of things a girl can do isshrinking. me for example.

Cook...almost anything
Sew i.e small fixes I even made a quilt one time(don't laugh it was for a good cause)
I am really good with kids, in fact I've been working with kids since I was one
Very intelligent(can't spell for anything
ohwell.gif
but check me on someKant or some Hume or Marx game set match me
grin.gif
)
and I built a DogHouse on more than one occasion

My ex gf
Very attractive
Worked with kids.....
and thats about it lol if we do get back together I'm def. going to teach her how to cook, she made my bed once and that thing looked like a 5th gradermade it I was half upset and mostly flabbergasted that she didn't know how to make a bed and most girls that I've messed with won't cook for n ething.

It started when women got jobs. Then the balance of power shifted. males = Females.Men have to pick up some responsibility.

I am one of those lucky ones who has a wife that works, cooks, and cleans.
happy.gif
Don't get me wrong, I do help her clean(sometimes
tongue.gif
).

But if I didn't have someone cooking for me, I'll die of hunger.
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

girls that will cook && take care of their men are still out there. speaking for myself, i grew up with a mother that worked full time && stillmade time to make dinner for my father && i when she came home at night. she made sure that i learned how to cook and that always stuck with me. i loveto cook for my man and he really appreciates it. btw, west indian food ftw =).

real talk tho...

ever met a woman that doesnt know how to do laundry?

@##%$ rediculous
smh.gif
how the hell you figure ima wash your clothes for u

i can cook, sew, put together an engine, lay shingles on a roof, work photoshop, hoop, play madden, rap, lay that pipe, AND do female's hair.

i have yet to date a woman who could accomplish any of this besides the female hair part.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

There are still some out there.

Girls stopped knowing how to HUMP? I think maybe you've been sticking it in the wrong ones. That really is unfortunate.
169mbdj.gif

I need a female to clean. I can cook better than most broads I've ran into.

I guess those women died out with the real men.
laugh.gif
There are a few scattered about...along with the real men, I suppose.

i can cook, sew, put together an engine, lay shingles on a roof, work photoshop, hoop, play madden, rap, lay that pipe, AND do female's hair.

i have yet to date a woman who could accomplish any of this besides the female hair part.
Photoshop and rap.
roll.gif

I can cook, some foods I suck at but when I do cook it's full of win (most of the time).

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Civlivary

Hunting

Being multi-faceted FTW
i didnt know there was dc men out there like u. ftw!

Not all the guys who grew up in DC are the same. And I'm a young man, I'm still not where I want to be, Im still in school... No where near a grown manyet...

P.S. shortydoowopp andSoleWoman got me dying laughing, but I'm taken.

Back
Top Bottom