When did Steve Harvey become a relationship "expert?"

When did this happen? I was on deadspin the other day and there was a link to an article about a dating website that Steve Harvey is behind. I know he has Family Feud ( I think), books out, and a talk show....that's quite the come up for him...and who is taking his advice? Dude is 5 years removed from wearing choppa suits and now him and his big teeth seem to be everywhere. Good for him...but I never would have guessed this is what he would be up to in 2014.

He does it all the time on his talk show. I cant stand dude hes annoying. Hes ruining Family Feud with his unfunniness idk how he keeps finding work and getting all these opportunities he sucks.

White folks love him. That's why he's getting these opportunities. I meet country *** people at my job and you'd be surpised how many have talked about Steve Harvey and family feud :lol: ...

I have respect for his grind. My only issue with him was that he used Paula Deen at his troubled minority teen camp.

I never liked dude for some reason

VswfHDK.jpg

Family Feud makes me cringe. Dude is OD corny now. Worse than Nick Cannon [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Last edited:
This ***** has the ugliest smile ever [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Yeah dude is annoying, but I can't front on him, he's getting his paper and stay working.

Explain...
Shortly after the Kings of Comedy tour ended, and Steve Harvey show was in its final years (one of the lead actors go killed)  Steve began to change.

Instead of comedy shows, he gave out relationship advice.

He hosted a radio show, with the core audience being middle aged black women.

Then he came out with the book, Think Like a Man

And the rest is history.

All the while he lost his hair during this transformation process.

CLIFFS:

After comedy career, switched to books and relationship advice, lost hair

Explain...
Shortly after the Kings of Comedy tour ended, and Steve Harvey show was in its final years (one of the lead actors go killed)  Steve began to change.

Instead of comedy shows, he gave out relationship advice.

He hosted a radio show, with the core audience being middle aged black women.

Then he came out with the book, Think Like a Man

And the rest is history.

All the while he lost his hair during this transformation process.

CLIFFS:

After comedy career, switched to books and relationship advice, lost hair
that's what you call selling out?

Back
Top Bottom