When did these AM1s drop?

Last night I was searching for the Ben Drury AM1s (sz. 12
nerd.gif
) and I cameacross the "Stormtrooper" AM1s. They looked pretty
pimp.gif
to me andthey have NTs favorite material, mesh!

3174461647_a29dc60174_b.jpg

They are out now actually .. Seen them numerous times around shops in nyc. I believe there also on NDC

they're out right now! PM if you need a size. I got them at the store I work at. Or just stop by if your in the seattle area.

yea these have been out for a while . . . cant find em for lower than retail so until then they wont b copped, nice colorway tho

the "Medium Grey/White-Dark Obsidian" ones that popped up on ndc look pretty different in person than the online store pic.

nike is coming with that classic material / colorway lately on many models

what the heck is the deal with nike.com? those are almost totally different shoes...hahahh. imagine you order them and then the totally differentmaterial/color shoe comes in the mail if you have no better idea

even the black/red/white ones show a leather toebox but in person its mesh

There's a grey and black pair with white laces that sold for around 150 on ebay recently in size 12. Hope those drop soon

(pics taken down)
the swoosh is patent white, tried to capture in picture:

i never owned original release AM1s, but the shape of this release is a lil better than many of the more recent / less memorable AM1s of late.

^^^^^ where did you get those obsidian/grey ones? i know NDC has them but have they hit any foot lockers? i went after work and looked for them and copped theblack/red/white ones and i think the quality is pretty dope.

Back
Top Bottom