When did you stop growing

ins

Im at the point where idk if i will grow anymore. This is not another penis thread. But in terms of height and facial hair. Did anyone grow in their mid to late 20's.
 I'm 21 and

zwklec.jpg

I grew another inch when I was about 30. I'd been 6ft forever but suddenly was 6'1".

I'm still getting more facial hair. My dad started growing a beard when he left school - and a lot of my cousins had decent beards - but it's only been in the last year or so when I have had much facial hair at all - still a bit patchy though.

Senior year of high school I think.
been the same height around 6'3 or 4" but I can't grow a full beard and it saddens me

yng

Spoiler [+]
tongue.gif

jk but probably like 15...ive been the same height since. smh.

I don't even know. Every time I go to the doctor's for a checkup, they be mad lazy and ask me what height I was last time it was checked. I tell them, and they jot it down instead taking the actual measurement.

I'm 6' last I was officially checked. 22 yrs old.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

yng

Spoiler [+]
tongue.gif

jk but probably like 15...ive been the same height since. smh.
LOL

but ill be 21 in november and i dont think im growing anymore
tired.gif

Micro Fracture and Ankle Weights Technique

This technique was developed based on the limb lengthening surgery where the leg bone is broken and an external fixator is attached to it with wires and pins that are worn outside of the leg for a few months while the leg starts to grow.Of course we will be doing none of that BUT our process is to do an extreme leg workout for 15 minutes everyday where you jump, sprint, jog and stomp your feet as much as you can creating small micro fractures in the bone, immediately after you have finished you shall strap on some ankle weights on each foot (about 10 pounds each for the first few weeks), and lay down while leaving your legs dangling on the edge of the bed (without touching the floor), you can use pillows under your knee caps to elevate the height.

You shall remain like that for an hour or two every night, you can watch tv, read a book or listen music while your doing it.Your feet will probably get numb thats quite normal just rub them a bit to get some circulation, dangle them a bit as well to help them stretch, around the hour or so you will start to feel pain in your shins, when it reaches a point you can’t stand anymore, remove them but DON’T stand up, one of the important factors of this technique is you must not stand after using the ankle weights as it will compress the cartilage that has been stretched out, go straight to sleep and remember to pee before using the ankle weights as bathroom brakes aren’t allowed eather.After having a minimum of 8 hours sleep your body must of repaired all those fractures and made you gain a tiny weenie amount of height, continue this exercise process 6 days a week for at least 4 months to gain half an inch every month and make that height permanent
source: http://triponic.com/guidestutorials/life/exercises-for-the-knees-to-grow-taller/

I stopped growing at 15. I was always the tallest kid in my classes until then and I never grew again. (5.10)

Probally like 17 or 18.....im 21 now and this is my height forever.....im 5'9 its above average for a Hispanic dude so im good...

Is there any way you can force facial hair to grow?
I am Asian, so I guess my genes don't allow it, but is there like facial rogaine or something?
Haha I think beards are cool.

21 & pretty sure I'm done growing
tired.gif
. the patches on my face will grow eventually tho I probably have a few years left

i had a cousin who grew facial hair and height wise

at 21 but thats probably cause he finally hit puberty LOL

I been growing for the past few years now, I'm 6'1" right now, might grow a bit more.

My feet have been the same for about 3 years though
tired.gif

My feet haven't grown since the 5th grade..and I believe Ive been the same height since middle school (7th/8th grade) #feelsbadman

Originally Posted by th3kid

I stopped growing height-wise in 8th grade
frown.gif

this. 5'6. I blame it on me not doing any sports in high school and playing video games and eating all day and becoming a 267lb fat+@@ by the end of high school.

deadboltsizedwo7.jpg

My dad said the doctor told him I would grow to be around 5'9-5'8. I've robbed myself a couple inches of height. I'm 22 now. Most def done with growing.

Back
Top Bottom