when do you think it's time to no longer feel sorry for irresponsible people??

so this woman of bout 40+ years of age walks up in my face today at the bus stop n says "you got a dolla??" n i respond "nah", she then asks errybody else there and kinda gets anal bout it and while she is leaving, I turn to her and say "you need to get a job" to which she responds "u talkin 2 me?? u need some manners motherf@#$#r", to which I wus bout respond "well I traded away my manners for a job u dumb #$@!#" (but i chose not to)
 I'm not sure if I wus outta line for sayin that so my question to u is when(at what age) do u think its time to no longer feel sorry for an irresponsible person bcuz its time for him/her to help themselves??

so this woman of bout 40+ years of age walks up in my face today at the bus stop n says "you got a dolla??" n i respond "nah", she then asks errybody else there and kinda gets anal bout it and while she is leaving, I turn to her and say "you need to get a job" to which she responds "u talkin 2 me?? u need some manners motherf@#$#r", to which I wus bout respond "well I traded away my manners for a job u dumb #$@!#" (but i chose not to)
 I'm not sure if I wus outta line for sayin that so my question to u is when(at what age) do u think its time to no longer feel sorry for an irresponsible person bcuz its time for him/her to help themselves??

In your situation, I would have just bounced without saying a word. If they are anal about it, just let 'em be... unless they are physically threatening you or endangering your life in some sorta way.

You don't have to feel sorry for them, but you don't have to give 'em money either.

In your situation, I would have just bounced without saying a word. If they are anal about it, just let 'em be... unless they are physically threatening you or endangering your life in some sorta way.

You don't have to feel sorry for them, but you don't have to give 'em money either.

@ doin90, I wus an still am an A+ english student so I'm not sure wut you're talkin bout, I just typed that way to make the convo as real as it sounded btwn me n her so relax OP

@ doin90, I wus an still am an A+ english student so I'm not sure wut you're talkin bout, I just typed that way to make the convo as real as it sounded btwn me n her so relax OP

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

u need to learn to keep your mouth shut, OP.

also, speak English, not that gibberish nonsense u just typed

laugh.gif

You should have just kept it moving.

And there's no age. It's a case by case thing, no persons situation is the same and all factors should be considered when sympathizing or 'blaming' an individual for how they are. Personal responsibity is always a grey area. Some people have just had it @#$%ed up their entire life
tired.gif

laugh.gif

And there's no age. It's a case by case thing, no persons situation is the same and all factors should be considered when sympathizing or 'blaming' an individual for how they are. Personal responsibity is always a grey area. Some people have just had it @#$%ed up their entire life
tired.gif

A+ English student? You must type very differently at school. Anyways though, maybe she has a job and just needed a dollar right then, or maybe she doesn't. Either way just keep comments to yourself and life rolls on for you.

A+ English student? You must type very differently at school. Anyways though, maybe she has a job and just needed a dollar right then, or maybe she doesn't. Either way just keep comments to yourself and life rolls on for you.

word about keeping your mouth shut.

your never gonna win with uneducated/stupid people. If she feels she has a right to beg for $1 and get mad no one wants to give her one, thats a battle from the get you dont wanna have.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at A+ in English, you type like a 15 yr old girl.

your never gonna win with uneducated/stupid people. If she feels she has a right to beg for $1 and get mad no one wants to give her one, thats a battle from the get you dont wanna have.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

laugh.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif

laugh.gif

tired.gif

All some people know is that savage life....honestly, you shouldn't have said anything after "Nah", what could you possibly gain from going back and fourth with a homeless person

laugh.gif

tired.gif

All some people know is that savage life....honestly, you shouldn't have said anything after "Nah", what could you possibly gain from going back and fourth with a homeless person

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

15 year old girl really that's your best shot OP, you're mad corny 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
im not the OP, your the OP, it wasn't a shot, it was an observation.

your grade keeps slipping.

also remember what i said about arguing with uneducated/stupid people.

case in point.

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
im not the OP, your the OP, it wasn't a shot, it was an observation.

your grade keeps slipping.

also remember what i said about arguing with uneducated/stupid people.

case in point.

thread backfired
laugh.gif

one day you'll learn the hard way to keep it moving, mind your business, and keep your mouth shut

one of Life's most valuable lessons.

end of sermon

Back
Top Bottom