When Do You Think They Might Retro A Lebron James Signature Shoe?

irvking

Banned
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Man I Love The First Signature Shoe Of Lebron's Back In 2004,I Would Definately Love Nike To MakeNew Colorways For These.
Do you Think Nike Will Retro His Shoes When He Hits Around Lebron 9?
[/color]
8bg0v3c.jpg

Didn't they retro the 20-5-5's last year?

But they need to Retro the 2's, asap.

man its only been 3ys since the 2s. Give it a couple more years before the retro lebrons

after retirement...

but the way nike seems to be runnin out of ideas for retros

they might do it sooner
eyes.gif

I can still cop these for retail. Is there such a demand that I should buy to turn a profit?
8bg0v3c.jpg

The AZG almost got the quick-turnaround treatment the 2K4 got because they had a camo version that was supposed to releasebut got dropped. I remember rumblings about the Laser AZG PE he wore as a release but I think that got killed off quick.

I'm in no rush to see any retros of his line for the simple fact that it's on some Nasir steez right now. The AZG& ZL II are classics from a performance standpoint and the II definitely from the design and marketing aspect, but after the first two releases, it'sbeen
ohwell.gif
at most to me. Nothing really memorable or legendary about the III, IV or V except the ultra limited hypebeast PE's with the III& especially the IV.

But if they ever do a retro ZL II Dunkman....

41d1190721819-tiger-woods-tiger_woods.jpg

I want those came AZG so badly...its not even funny.

all the other shoes are still pretty easy to get so I wouldnt see the point in retroing them. I could get all his shoes 1-5 on ebay with very lil effort

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I can still cop these for retail. Is there such a demand that I should buy to turn a profit?
8bg0v3c.jpg

I don't think so. I could easily get all of the Lebrons so I might want to look into that.

I don't think it'll be too long before we see an AZG retro. I mean we almost did but it was scrapped (desert camo)

there are so many exclusive lebrons. In the years to come Lbj kicks are gonna be very sought after. I need those all wheat azg i think they were allstars...

I would love to see the AZG camo actually be released, these shoes are just so comfortable. I don't see a need to retro any of the released colorways anytime soon, and I hope they leave the first game's special.
The release of the first games was so cool, it was hyped, but not crazy, and just not alot of people were into buying them. I always thought they were abeautiful shoe, and the chrimson pops so well. Very happy I have my pair, and had a pair to sell.

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

forget that i need some 2s in the bred or grey and blue color
i can get you some breds or grey blues. But i think they mite do it when he wins a championship

Back
Top Bottom