When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Originally Posted by ijapino

Whoa...Just saw these on Facebook.

Anyone know the deal with these?

11sz493.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Even though I still have the MJ jersey from the last time Nike dropped them, I would probably have to get another. Makes sense though, the 180's, Jordan VII's, and Air More's all releasing this month, why not make the jersey to match. 

I'd love the blue one like that.

Just need to see them in person to try one on and it's a go.

This pic was posted on KATC here. Looks like they are re-dropping the Dream Team jerseys
8-580x386.jpeg

Hoping they are light-weight modern materials with a flywire collar. I'll prob get both MJ Colors.

is the authentic jersey worth the $40 increase from the $80 version?

somebody give us more info on the jerseys posted up there

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

is the authentic jersey worth the $40 increase from the $80 version?

somebody give us more info on the jerseys posted up there

i bought my authentic KD the first day it showed up on NDC. Ill post pics when it arrives here. prolly will be next week. just shipped out a few days ago.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Anyone that's scooping the jerseys give some info on how they fit.

they fit incredibly. I'm a bit slender and tall, a medium fits me perfectly
How tall are you?
I'm 6'2 and 180, would a large be good?

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Man....I hope the dream team jerseys drop again. I need a Barkley

I heard it's only going to be Barkley, Jordan, and Pippen for now. I would like to know the release date.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ijapino

Whoa...Just saw these on Facebook.

Anyone know the deal with these?

11sz493.jpg

SMH

these are beautiful, why cant they be round neck and like the original. they did everything else on them right. SMH i would have copped easily.
Nike had to mess with the collars and sleeves
30t6p3b.gif

Has anyone ever shortened jerseys? Thinking about getting the authentic and just shortening them at the tailor.

LMK how that works I would definitely cop the authentic, I returned the one I bought earlier and bought the replica. It won't come in until Friday though.

LMK how that works I would definitely cop the authentic, I returned the one I bought earlier and bought the replica. It won't come in until Friday though.

People have shortened them at a tailor. I'd bring an example of how you want it tailored.

There are examples in the NBA jersey thread in the Sneaker Showcase.

Good looks I had no Idea. Here's Wale with what must be a replica or custom tailored because from what I gather he's not that tall.

Back
Top Bottom