When does Team USA 2012 Nike Basketball gear go on sale?

Has anyone ever shortened jerseys? Thinking about getting the authentic and just shortening them at the tailor.
Thinking about doing it in the next week or so.  Scared of them messing up my Durant Authentic though.  I ordered 2 Pippen jerseys today from NDC, one small, one medium.  I'm hoping the small is shorter with the same upper body.  My medium Durant fits perfectly up top but is long as ****.

Shorts are decent, but nothing to write home about imo. I couldn't even justify paying the Swoosh price for them.

These went up on NDC today. Probably won't purchase because I live in Florida and I won't be able to wear it until December.

Gonna wait out on this. As nice as it is makes no sense paying 90+ for it in July

I'm going to wait for the replica to come in and see how I like it, if not I'll buy the authentic and have it tailored.

Looks like I lost my post in the old thread... Does anyone have pics of the replicas? How do they fit compared to the authentics? I peeped the authentics at a HoH last weekend, and usually I wear a large but would've got a medium in the authentic, should I get a large or medium if I get a replica?

Hoodie > Destroyer at that price. I knew it would be expensive but still.

Random: OG emoticons :pimp:

Looks like I lost my post in the old thread... Does anyone have pics of the replicas? How do they fit compared to the authentics? I peeped the authentics at a HoH last weekend, and usually I wear a large but would've got a medium in the authentic, should I get a large or medium if I get a replica?

Will let you know on Thursday.

i copped a bunch of USA gear in 08 and got ALOT of funny looks walking around in it

prolly cause im canadian :nerd: :lol:

where they selling the authentic durant jersey? someone let me know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom